SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Zarthas said:
Cave-men probably wouldn't sound that daft to each other, but they won't be quoting Plato or having a discourse on existentialism either.

I will take the game files and edit in a conversation like this somewhere.

Dalkar said:
I could care less about realism. This mod is damn fun, and that's what counts.

Oh great let's throw in grenades, huge damn anime blades and tanks too, that way it'll have actually nothing to do with the Stone Age anymore!

and the power to fly :twisted:......oh damn Issac newton when did you get here and Julius what are you doing to Attila? no i didn't mean it like that we should be a little more on the fun side not on the snooty English/French man of 1775 side of gaming where "everything must be exact or the king will have us hanged, mamed , gillotined, shot, tied to horses, or run us nude through the streets the rest i'd dare not mention so you don't piss your bed tonight."

Nice mod. So how did you do the animals? Their all essentially horses with a invisible rider? Can the "rider" attack or can the animals only bumb?

Just wondering since a guy was thinking of making a mod with Monsters like Dragons and stuff and this might be interesting for that.

Daniel: Look on the first page, you'll notice that creating a village is still on the to-do list.

Phalanx: Nice to meet a fellow EB nut  :grin:  I prefer the Getai myself

I've tried searching but have had no luck.... I don't seem to do any damage with weapons or take any damage from the enemy, the only way I can win or lose is using fists and even then it says you took no damage or dealt no damage until someone ends up unconscious. The fight at the very beginning worked fine, and so do practice fights at the arena.

Jerv243 said:
I've tried searching but have had no luck.... I don't seem to do any damage with weapons or take any damage from the enemy, the only way I can win or lose is using fists and even then it says you took no damage or dealt no damage until someone ends up unconscious. The fight at the very beginning worked fine, and so do practice fights at the arena.

Same here.  I'm in the middle of a fight with a pack of Island Raiders and everyone seems to be in perfect health.  A few shields have been broken, but that's it.

Also, in the arena, I'm starting to notice that two AI players gang up on the player character far more than I recall them doing in Native.  Has the arena AI been changed, or am I just having a streak of bad luck?

Edit:  Immediately after posting that, three fighters who had been targeting a fourth player all ran to the other side of the arena to kill me.  I are not happy at this!  :cry:

i like thjis mod alot,its very unique(btw the last time i played it is the place where horse should be made grey on purpose or is it my comp. ???

I think for crafting and other non-combat skills rigale is worth a look, considering its open-source.

Back
Top Bottom