SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Currently viewing this thread:

Lerfrid

Regular
Best answers
0
hey :smile:

i want to play the mod :grin:
but i've the newest version of M&B, could you tell me where i get the old version so i could play it?
aaaaaand will there be a version of the mod for the actuall M&B-version? :razz:

I've only read back to the page 73, there was to much Sabertooth-Obsidian-Ignorance-Discussion for me^^
(yes i'm ignorance and i should read all^^ shame on me)

Thanks for your help :smile:

br

ler
 

SmurfInHell

Squire
Best answers
0
dunde said:
So basically, adding
(set_trigger_result, -1),
at the end of  ti_on_agent_hit trigger is enough.
And it can be done directly to  mission_templates.txt file too, in waiting for the next patch of the mod so it will be playable with the last version of WB.
Can anyone confirm if this works or make a video on how to do so? I tried changing that file but even using the find (ctrl+F) I couldn't seem to locate the trigger.
 

scrdest

Sergeant
Best answers
0
SmurfInHell said:
dunde said:
So basically, adding
(set_trigger_result, -1),
at the end of  ti_on_agent_hit trigger is enough.
And it can be done directly to  mission_templates.txt file too, in waiting for the next patch of the mod so it will be playable with the last version of WB.
Can anyone confirm if this works or make a video on how to do so? I tried changing that file but even using the find (ctrl+F) I couldn't seem to locate the trigger.
Educated guess, but I think the trigger is obfuscated as one of those pretty pretty strings of numbers, and to add the line you'd have to copy the right pretty string of numbers after another pretty string of numbers, effectively re-obfuscating it manually. But perhaps dunde had something else in mind. Please clarify, dunde, it could be a very simple fix for a major problem. Especially since the dev has gone back to his cave to work on textures.
 

dunde

Count
WB
Best answers
0
Open mission_templates.txt by any text editor. Search for -28.00000 (it's ti_on_agent_hit trigger). Then replace these lines :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  70 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 2073 1 1224979098644774915 1718 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 1718 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774913 2170 3 1224979098644774918 1369094286720630820 1224979098644774916 2170 3 1224979098644774919 1369094286720630811 1224979098644774917 2170 3 1224979098644774920 1369094286720630809 1224979098644774916 4 0 31 2 72057594037927936 -1 1541 3 1224979098644774921 1224979098644774917 8 32 2 1224979098644774921 0 151 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774921 4 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711952 288230376151711957 2111 2 1224979098644774914 10 5 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711957 288230376151711961 2111 2 1224979098644774914 15 5 0 2111 2 1224979098644774914 25 3 0 3 0 1726 3 1224979098644774922 1224979098644774913 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774922 -1 2107 2 1224979098644774919 3 2105 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774919 2108 2 1224979098644774919 3 2107 2 1224979098644774919 10 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774919 1704 1 1224979098644774912 1740 3 1224979098644774912 1801439850948198838 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414927 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414928 3 0 3 0 4 0 2106 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2147483678 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2133 2 1224979098644774914 0 3 0 4 0 32 2 1224979098644774920 0 2107 2 1224979098644774920 5 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774920 2133 2 1224979098644774914 1 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414929 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414930 3 0 3 0 3 0 2121 3 1224979098644774924 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774915 2107 2 1224979098644774924 -1 1720 3 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774912 1 2105 2 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774924 1721 3 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774925 1
with :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  71 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 2073 1 1224979098644774915 1718 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 1718 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774913 2170 3 1224979098644774918 1369094286720630820 1224979098644774916 2170 3 1224979098644774919 1369094286720630811 1224979098644774917 2170 3 1224979098644774920 1369094286720630809 1224979098644774916 4 0 31 2 72057594037927936 -1 1541 3 1224979098644774921 1224979098644774917 8 32 2 1224979098644774921 0 151 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774921 4 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711952 288230376151711957 2111 2 1224979098644774914 10 5 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711957 288230376151711961 2111 2 1224979098644774914 15 5 0 2111 2 1224979098644774914 25 3 0 3 0 1726 3 1224979098644774922 1224979098644774913 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774922 -1 2107 2 1224979098644774919 3 2105 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774919 2108 2 1224979098644774919 3 2107 2 1224979098644774919 10 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774919 1704 1 1224979098644774912 1740 3 1224979098644774912 1801439850948198838 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414927 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414928 3 0 3 0 4 0 2106 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2147483678 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2133 2 1224979098644774914 0 3 0 4 0 32 2 1224979098644774920 0 2107 2 1224979098644774920 5 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774920 2133 2 1224979098644774914 1 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414929 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414930 3 0 3 0 3 0 2121 3 1224979098644774924 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774915 2107 2 1224979098644774924 -1 1720 3 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774912 1 2105 2 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774924 1721 3 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774925 1 2075 1 -1
We add 1 operation to the consecuences block of trigger, so we replace 70 to 71. Then the operation we add is 2075 1 -1. 2075 = set_trigger_result operation, 1 is the operation's parameter number, and -1 is the paramater value.

Do the same thing to :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  13 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 1718 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774912 1714 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 4 0 2147483679 2 1224979098644774916 -1 6 3 1224979098644774917 360287970189639715 360287970189639723 31 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774917 1721 3 1224979098644774912 100 1 1722 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774916 -1 3 0 3 0
into :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  14 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 1718 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774912 1714 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 4 0 2147483679 2 1224979098644774916 -1 6 3 1224979098644774917 360287970189639715 360287970189639723 31 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774917 1721 3 1224979098644774912 100 1 1722 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774916 -1 3 0 3 0 2075 1 -1
 

Alexgriff

Recruit
Best answers
0
I don't know if anyone has reported this as a bug, but I'm not capable of doing damage to anything after the first bandit. In fact no one is. I've had my men engage a group of scavengers and we literally just ran around clubbing each other until I closed the program. Even using the ALT + f4 cheat gave a message that I dealt 0 damage. Running the beta on a 1.154 version of Warband.

Otherwise though, it's fantastic. I love the variety of equipment and the models. Can't wait to see what gets added next! And I'm so pumped for the war dogs! I always felt like that was what M&B was missing.

And by chance, does anyone have a link to the Neolithic mod? I've tried searching the forums and googling it, but it doesn't come up except in other threads.

-edit-
Sorry nevermind, I hadn't read that the issue was already addressed.
 

Destroyer600

Recruit
Best answers
0
Well, i just reported the same bug of the guy /\. i'm a huge fan of stone age too, so when i find this topic, i was so excited...

The mod is amazing, congratz. But this bug makes him unplayable.

Anyway, i'll try with the version 1.143

EDIT: i didnt read all the pages too, sorry.

To avoid this, please put a note on the main post
 

SmurfInHell

Squire
Best answers
0
dunde said:
Open mission_templates.txt by any text editor. Search for -28.00000 (it's ti_on_agent_hit trigger). Then replace these lines :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  70 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 2073 1 1224979098644774915 1718 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 1718 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774913 2170 3 1224979098644774918 1369094286720630820 1224979098644774916 2170 3 1224979098644774919 1369094286720630811 1224979098644774917 2170 3 1224979098644774920 1369094286720630809 1224979098644774916 4 0 31 2 72057594037927936 -1 1541 3 1224979098644774921 1224979098644774917 8 32 2 1224979098644774921 0 151 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774921 4 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711952 288230376151711957 2111 2 1224979098644774914 10 5 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711957 288230376151711961 2111 2 1224979098644774914 15 5 0 2111 2 1224979098644774914 25 3 0 3 0 1726 3 1224979098644774922 1224979098644774913 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774922 -1 2107 2 1224979098644774919 3 2105 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774919 2108 2 1224979098644774919 3 2107 2 1224979098644774919 10 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774919 1704 1 1224979098644774912 1740 3 1224979098644774912 1801439850948198838 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414927 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414928 3 0 3 0 4 0 2106 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2147483678 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2133 2 1224979098644774914 0 3 0 4 0 32 2 1224979098644774920 0 2107 2 1224979098644774920 5 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774920 2133 2 1224979098644774914 1 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414929 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414930 3 0 3 0 3 0 2121 3 1224979098644774924 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774915 2107 2 1224979098644774924 -1 1720 3 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774912 1 2105 2 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774924 1721 3 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774925 1
with :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  71 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 2073 1 1224979098644774915 1718 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 1718 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774913 2170 3 1224979098644774918 1369094286720630820 1224979098644774916 2170 3 1224979098644774919 1369094286720630811 1224979098644774917 2170 3 1224979098644774920 1369094286720630809 1224979098644774916 4 0 31 2 72057594037927936 -1 1541 3 1224979098644774921 1224979098644774917 8 32 2 1224979098644774921 0 151 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774921 4 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711952 288230376151711957 2111 2 1224979098644774914 10 5 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711957 288230376151711961 2111 2 1224979098644774914 15 5 0 2111 2 1224979098644774914 25 3 0 3 0 1726 3 1224979098644774922 1224979098644774913 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774922 -1 2107 2 1224979098644774919 3 2105 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774919 2108 2 1224979098644774919 3 2107 2 1224979098644774919 10 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774919 1704 1 1224979098644774912 1740 3 1224979098644774912 1801439850948198838 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414927 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414928 3 0 3 0 4 0 2106 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2147483678 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2133 2 1224979098644774914 0 3 0 4 0 32 2 1224979098644774920 0 2107 2 1224979098644774920 5 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774920 2133 2 1224979098644774914 1 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414929 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414930 3 0 3 0 3 0 2121 3 1224979098644774924 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774915 2107 2 1224979098644774924 -1 1720 3 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774912 1 2105 2 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774924 1721 3 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774925 1 2075 1 -1
We add 1 operation to the consecuences block of trigger, so we replace 70 to 71. Then the operation we add is 2075 1 -1. 2075 = set_trigger_result operation, 1 is the operation's parameter number, and -1 is the paramater value.

Do the same thing to :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  13 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 1718 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774912 1714 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 4 0 2147483679 2 1224979098644774916 -1 6 3 1224979098644774917 360287970189639715 360287970189639723 31 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774917 1721 3 1224979098644774912 100 1 1722 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774916 -1 3 0 3 0
into :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  14 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 1718 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774912 1714 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 4 0 2147483679 2 1224979098644774916 -1 6 3 1224979098644774917 360287970189639715 360287970189639723 31 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774917 1721 3 1224979098644774912 100 1 1722 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774916 -1 3 0 3 0 2075 1 -1
To all those reading this forum and wanting to play the game with the current version THIS WORKS!  :grin: Thank you so much dunde!
 

i_am_sam82

Recruit
Best answers
0
Anyone know if the invulnerability issue was ever fixed, or if there is a way to fix it yourself? Did everyone have the problem?

(I'm referring to the fact that battles cannot be won by either you or the other side because injury cannot be sustained).

Thanks,

Sam

---EDITED--- SORRY! Just saw last post!x
 

Fordo

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
I just downloaded the beta from MBrepository, is there any patch? or this is the last version? Thanks a lot
 

i_am_sam82

Recruit
Best answers
0
SmurfInHell said:
dunde said:
Open mission_templates.txt by any text editor. Search for -28.00000 (it's ti_on_agent_hit trigger). Then replace these lines :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  70 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 2073 1 1224979098644774915 1718 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 1718 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774913 2170 3 1224979098644774918 1369094286720630820 1224979098644774916 2170 3 1224979098644774919 1369094286720630811 1224979098644774917 2170 3 1224979098644774920 1369094286720630809 1224979098644774916 4 0 31 2 72057594037927936 -1 1541 3 1224979098644774921 1224979098644774917 8 32 2 1224979098644774921 0 151 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774921 4 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711952 288230376151711957 2111 2 1224979098644774914 10 5 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711957 288230376151711961 2111 2 1224979098644774914 15 5 0 2111 2 1224979098644774914 25 3 0 3 0 1726 3 1224979098644774922 1224979098644774913 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774922 -1 2107 2 1224979098644774919 3 2105 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774919 2108 2 1224979098644774919 3 2107 2 1224979098644774919 10 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774919 1704 1 1224979098644774912 1740 3 1224979098644774912 1801439850948198838 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414927 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414928 3 0 3 0 4 0 2106 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2147483678 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2133 2 1224979098644774914 0 3 0 4 0 32 2 1224979098644774920 0 2107 2 1224979098644774920 5 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774920 2133 2 1224979098644774914 1 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414929 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414930 3 0 3 0 3 0 2121 3 1224979098644774924 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774915 2107 2 1224979098644774924 -1 1720 3 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774912 1 2105 2 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774924 1721 3 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774925 1
with :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  71 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 2073 1 1224979098644774915 1718 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 1718 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774913 2170 3 1224979098644774918 1369094286720630820 1224979098644774916 2170 3 1224979098644774919 1369094286720630811 1224979098644774917 2170 3 1224979098644774920 1369094286720630809 1224979098644774916 4 0 31 2 72057594037927936 -1 1541 3 1224979098644774921 1224979098644774917 8 32 2 1224979098644774921 0 151 2 1224979098644774917 1224979098644774921 4 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711952 288230376151711957 2111 2 1224979098644774914 10 5 0 33 3 1224979098644774921 288230376151711957 288230376151711961 2111 2 1224979098644774914 15 5 0 2111 2 1224979098644774914 25 3 0 3 0 1726 3 1224979098644774922 1224979098644774913 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774922 -1 2107 2 1224979098644774919 3 2105 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774919 2108 2 1224979098644774919 3 2107 2 1224979098644774919 10 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774919 1704 1 1224979098644774912 1740 3 1224979098644774912 1801439850948198838 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414927 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414928 3 0 3 0 4 0 2106 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2147483678 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774918 2133 2 1224979098644774914 0 3 0 4 0 32 2 1224979098644774920 0 2107 2 1224979098644774920 5 2136 3 1224979098644774923 1 100 4 0 2147483680 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774920 2133 2 1224979098644774914 1 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774916 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414929 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774917 360287970189639680 1106 1 1585267068834414930 3 0 3 0 3 0 2121 3 1224979098644774924 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774915 2107 2 1224979098644774924 -1 1720 3 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774912 1 2105 2 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774924 1721 3 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774925 1 2075 1 -1
We add 1 operation to the consecuences block of trigger, so we replace 70 to 71. Then the operation we add is 2075 1 -1. 2075 = set_trigger_result operation, 1 is the operation's parameter number, and -1 is the paramater value.

Do the same thing to :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  13 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 1718 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774912 1714 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 4 0 2147483679 2 1224979098644774916 -1 6 3 1224979098644774917 360287970189639715 360287970189639723 31 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774917 1721 3 1224979098644774912 100 1 1722 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774916 -1 3 0 3 0
into :
Code:
-28.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  14 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 2073 1 1224979098644774914 1718 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774912 1714 2 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774912 4 0 2147483679 2 1224979098644774916 -1 6 3 1224979098644774917 360287970189639715 360287970189639723 31 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774917 1721 3 1224979098644774912 100 1 1722 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774916 -1 3 0 3 0 2075 1 -1
To all those reading this forum and wanting to play the game with the current version THIS WORKS!  :grin: Thank you so much dunde!
This is a brilliant fix which (almost) totally redeemed this excellent mod and made it playable.

HOWEVER - have just noticed that in battles in villages, where the villagers join your side to fight an enemy faction or bandits, the old invulnerability error is still present.

Any code meisters out there know what we need to change to fix that scenario?

Come on you legends!
 

dunde

Count
WB
Best answers
0
i_am_sam82 said:
HOWEVER - have just noticed that in battles in villages, where the villagers join your side to fight an enemy faction or bandits, the old invulnerability error is still present.
Are you sure that you have modified all of the triggers from not only at mst_lead_charge lead_charge, but also at mst_village_attack_bandits village_attack_bandits, mst_village_raid village_raid, and mst_lead_hunt lead_hunt?
 

i_am_sam82

Recruit
Best answers
0
Pretty certain, yeh, Dunde.

I opened the mission templates and hit ctrl f doing a search for the lines you said needed correcting. Can't find any more. Everything works now except battles in villages.

I know this is a wee bit cheeky but, if you have the mod and it's working for you, could you maybe email me your copy of the mission templates? Really bugs me when things don't work!

Happy New Year to all by the way.

Sam
 

Zarthas

Squire
Best answers
0
Hello Again,

Good news and bad.

Good news is I'm not trying to abandon this mod.  Bad news is the military sent me away for a span of time, hence my absence, and I will be needing to do so again soon, for about a month.

While I'm around though, I must speak with this Dunde sorcerer man.  If I could just update what I have now to the new version, I could release it in its current state, which I think people would still appreciate.
 

i_am_sam82

Recruit
Best answers
0
Zarthas said:
Hello Again,

Good news and bad.

Good news is I'm not trying to abandon this mod.  Bad news is the military sent me away for a span of time, hence my absence, and I will be needing to do so again soon, for about a month.

While I'm around though, I must speak with this Dunde sorcerer man.  If I could just update what I have now to the new version, I could release it in its current state, which I think people would still appreciate.
If you want Zarthas, I can send you a copy of the mission templates that makes the game work fine - bar during battles in villages.

Sam
 

Zarthas

Squire
Best answers
0
Thank Sam, but you probably have it in the .txt format right?  I think I'll be needing it in the .py editable, and I lost my converter some time ago.  I've sent a message to Dunde, if he can shed some light on the issue then I'll be able to fix it from the modding end.