SP Native Dawn of a new era

Users who are viewing this thread

I can hear music from the mod Light and Darkness on the first video. Have you asked permission to the developers of the mod?  :eek:

Btw amazing mod you are making!

mike56 said:
I can hear music from the mod Light and Darkness on the first video. Have you asked permission to the developers of the mod?  :eek:

That's the song from the original 2005 Warrider. It plays in a loop and gets really ****ing annoying; but that's not something made by Light & Darkness.

There were many "this is ****ing awesome" moments in those videos. :smile:

mike56 said:

Btw amazing mod you are making!
Thank you, this is song from Warrider  :smile:

Hi, i'm quite interested in this mod and I was wondering if there were going to be an update soon or if it's worth downloading it in its current state.

Sorry for my english ^^'

Huibk said:
Hi, i'm quite interested in this mod and I was wondering if there were going to be an update soon or if it's worth downloading it in its current state.

Sorry for my english ^^'
Hello, update is not so soon, you can play in this version  :grin:

This mod is really fun. I especially like those camps where you can fight endless(?) waves of those monsters. The gun is really cool too. Very easy and fun to use. Thank you.

Do you know what towns or cities I go to if I want to break into houses? That seems like a cool feature.

Morrowind Mod Man said:
This mod is really fun. I especially like those camps where you can fight endless(?) waves of those monsters. The gun is really cool too. Very easy and fun to use. Thank you.

Do you know what towns or cities I go to if I want to break into houses? That seems like a cool feature.
Hello mate :grin:
Glad to hear, that you like our mod  :grin:
Camp with monsters have 50 waves  :twisted:
I know some villages, where you can break doors: Amera, Ushkura  :grin:

That's super cool. I hope you guys add a camp that lets you fight on the side of the monsters against humans.  Or maybe bandits against slavers. The camps are one of the best parts of your mod.

I also like robbing the chests in villages. It would be nice if doing that made the villagers not like you so much anymore after you do that to them.

Morrowind Mod Man said:
That's super cool. I hope you guys add a camp that lets you fight on the side of the monsters against humans.  Or maybe bandits against slavers. The camps are one of the best parts of your mod.

I also like robbing the chests in villages. It would be nice if doing that made the villagers not like you so much anymore after you do that to them.
Thank you for ideas, maybe we will add this in next version of mod :wink:

Back
Top Bottom