Need More Info Daughter quest leads to unskilled wanderers if failed

Users who are viewing this thread

So, this is a bit of a weird one. I couldn't find any similar posts about it.

If you accept the "Find my daughter" quest from a village NPC a random wanderer will be spawned as his daughter, for exampe "... the Spicevendor".
If you find the daughter and convince her to go back to her father she will last have been seen in the same village as her father but you can never interact with her ever again, which is fine, I guess.
However, if you fail the persuasion and kill the guy she's with then you will pick her up into your party so you can deliver her to her father.
Once delivered you can "talk" to her and make her join your party. But she will have 0 skill in everything. A spicevendor, for example, should have 100 trade but generated this way they have 0.

So either:
1. Make the player unable to interact with them again.
2. Make them have the same skill set as the name suggests.

How to reproduce:
1. Accept a "find my daughter quest"
2. Fail the persuasion
3. Kill the guy and bring daughter to her father
4. Turn in quest and talk to the daughter to make her join your party.
5. Observe skills

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom