Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

I met a girl on Tinder I actually like. We stayed up chatting until 4am the night we matched which is rather unusual for me. Unprecedented in fact.
Haven't actually met her yet so we'll see how that goes. She's probably a 40year old man driving a van with blacked out windows

Big Bad Pent said:
I met a girl on Tinder I actually like. We stayed up chatting until 4am the night we matched which is rather unusual for me. Unprecedented in fact.
Haven't actually met her yet so we'll see how that goes. She's probably a 40year old man driving a van with blacked out windows
Her being a man is part of the fun of internet dating.

Rebound-a-Seff said:
Big Bad Pent said:
Her being a man is part of the fun of internet dating.
And people criticized me for meeting actual women in grocery stores and laundromats.  :facepalm:

Funny. I'm just discovering the nudes world. Have a **** date planned all the way up in December when I get back home so that's something. Now to find someone(s) to keep me busy till then.

It's funny how that happens. I'm talking to a girl that's very careful and a slow advancer... but the first picture she sends me, is with an open kimono.

Rebound-a-Seff said:
I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrom from jerking off, so I thought I'd try some sexual intercourse instead.
I'm not sure if my situation where jerking off literally does nothing for my appetite anymore is worse or not. Being used to regular sex for the past years is definitely not doing me any favours right now.

Back
Top Bottom