Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

kurczak said:
making a cartoonish expression

Are you making fun of my stroke? And the beard stays, I need it for my livelihood.

But it's not just my mug that scares away random bystanders, I also have the general visage of a mountain troll. That, combined with me trying to spend as little time as possible in stores and other places of capitalist worship, means that random people vocally admiring my raw sexual appeal is fairly rare, so I can safely assume foul play if it happens. But I am aware that some rocker chicks and such have a mountain troll fetish, so I don't fully rule out the chance for randomly meeting one such person.

I went to a little local music festival this evening, wasn't there to prowl for ladies but I still have eyes. As expected there were few attractive women, most did not appear to be single and the one who seemed to want the big bad Pentis was almost certainly underage.
I should probably get a haircut, take some decent photos and get back on tinder. Or I could keep wacking it.

My last update here was that I was banging a friend. That went well and was fun, she quite enjoyed it but eventually called it off because she's been having a rough time mental health wise.

I reconnected with a friend of a friend a few months ago who I'd always been attracted to and we hit it off while we were all out and about. We've been seeing each other since then but have been taking it slow with labels and whatnot, but we're now at the point of "dating." She also mentioned, though, a friend from back home who's coming to visit soon that she has a history with and he didn't come last year because she was dating someone at the time. She asked if I was okay with him coming and I used that to bring up the possibility of an open relationship. It's a first for both of us, but we're giving it a go.

Since that conversation I did go on a date with a guy who was very interested to the point of constantly inviting me over before we'd even gone on the date, so I let him down after giving him a shot. Meanwhile, she just had the conversation where she told the guy from home that she's been dating me so I'll have to see how he reacted to that. One other moving part is that I know her friend and friend's fiancee who introduced us are down to clown, but that hasn't come up just yet.

Anyway, I'm pretty serious about this relationship and I'm pretty sure she is too, so as long as we keep the conversations open and a close eye on the open relationship thing - including stopping it if we need to - then I think it should all work out pretty nicely.

Back
Top Bottom