Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

[REDACTED] said:
I think I am getting old. Yesterday, a coworker did all she could to go out with me without saying so with words and I pretended not to understand until she was fed up and left. And I'm saying I'm getting old because some time ago, I'd be the one askingbegging her, but now all I was thinking is that I should spend time dressing nicely etc., that I would go out of my schedule and if all went well, I would spent the night away from my bed, out of my comfort zone.  :facepalm:
Sounds like you're turning gay to me.  :razz:

A friend of mine (who I find quite attractive) reached out the other day and basically said "we're both in a dry spell so...you down?" and now I have a booty call tonight and some boosted self-esteem. If all goes well then hopefully we can continue and get some regular sex out of it.

Nice!

I saw my former crush last week, for the first time in a couple of years. Well, I say "former" crush, I don't think I'm infatuated with her anymore, but I still feel affectionately towards her. And I meet so few girls, and I've had feelings for this girl for so long, that when I dream about doing something romantic with a girl, my mind seems to think of this girl by default. Moreso lately after seeing her again. I won't make our meeting sound like more than it was, there wasn't any romance involved, it was just really nice to see each other again for a few minutes. However, this is like the first morning this week where I haven't been moody and sad due to thinking about her.

I'd like to. Perhaps I should try to. We both seem to have grown up a lot in the last few years, so perhaps I ought to try again to get close to her. You see, the thing is, I did try a few years ago when were both teenagers, and I tried too hard and probably ****ed it up and made myself look desperate and/or like an ass. The only upside is I'm not sure how aware she was of my trying. Which really sucked back then, but I guess could work in my favor now if I were to try anew. I guess I don't want her to think I'm that guy who's desperate and pathetic and won't back off. Also, while it wouldn't be impossible for me to find a way for us to meet again, the only way I have of contacting her electronically is through Facebook, and I sent her a FB friend request a few years ago and she never responded to it (I suspect she wasn't active on FB at the time, but I can't be sure), so...

On the other hand, there is always the chance I'm overthinking this ****. I have been known to do that. :razz:

Corndawg said:

Had good sex and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Just the way I like it. Apparently I give "solidly good head."

@Arvenski: Might be overthinking. If it's been a while since you tried there's no harm in giving it another go now that time has passed (unless it was made clear otherwise). Just be honest about your intentions and take the shot.

Corndawg said:
Had good sex and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Just the way I like it. Apparently I give "solidly good head."
u69Mljl.gif

Back
Top Bottom