Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you really actually be friendzoned, as in someone likes you but doesn't want to "ruin a friendship" [!?] or is it just an euphemism for "I just don't like you"

A boyfriend is slightly different to a male friend.

:smile: My partner and I have started giving each other wedgies. It's fine. They're like slaps on the bum, endearing.

coeurderoi said:
Can you really actually be friendzoned, as in someone likes you but doesn't want to "ruin a friendship" [!?] or is it just an euphemism for "I just don't like you"

I think she isn't ready for a relationship in these days.
She doesn't want to ruin our friendship.

We were having great time and I explained my feelings clearly.
We've been dating twice and it was awesome.
I'm not talking with her anymore, I didn't accept "the zone".

I'm not sure, maybe she doesn't like me. It hurt me but it should be like that. :/

Angel Delight said:
A boyfriend is slightly different to a male friend.

:smile: My partner and I have started giving each other wedgies. It's fine. They're like slaps on the bum, endearing.

Is this another britbong thing or are y'all just *that couple*?

Harlek said:
coeurderoi said:

I think she isn't ready for a relationship in these days.
She doesn't want to ruin our friendship.

We were having great time and I explained my feelings clearly.
We've been dating twice and it was awesome.
I'm not talking with her anymore, I didn't accept "the zone".

I'm not sure, maybe she doesn't like me. It hurt me but it should be like that. :/

Don't accept the zone if you aren't looking for a friend. I never have and have never regretted it. It's different if you were looking for a friendship initially and maybe you wanted to start dating later on or something. Then saving the original friendship might be valuable in some scenarios, otherwise don't waste your time. Live and learn.

I, for one, don't think that anyone has the right to act out that sort of degeneracy, even in the privacy of their own home. Think of the children!

Back
Top Bottom