Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

I know you weren't thinking about the uniforms and stuff, I was just illustrating that he's not all that standard in the first place despite how great he might be and so it would be peculiar to imagine such details. :smile:

kurczak said:
But I find it amusing that no one expressed any like curiosity or surprise about the guy. Like is everyone thinking "oh yeah sure, all guys are like that, nothing to see here"?
You're assuming people care enough to ask. :razz:

Antonis said:
Then trust me and buy/make him something. Especially something inexpensive but wanted.
But he refuses to tell me what he wants!

kurczak said:
Ok, am I really the only one who thinks Bulle's boyfriend sounds as amazing as he sounds imaginary?
He is almost perfect, it's crazy. BUT, he is co-dependent with his narcissistic ex but I finally managed to make him take a great distance from her and not see her. And he has GAD, which is for me not a problem at all since it just makes him understand my problems with anxiety more (And I understand his). I do have pictures of us together, since I figure that giving his instagram wont actually prove that we are seeing each other.

But yeah, he is amazing. Better than in a romantic movie. Handsome, cute, sexy, smart, talented, nerdy, compassionate, caring, generous, funny etc.

I just thought that you failed to inform us of his cons previously, but that sentence was a bit too much tbh.

Bulle said:
Handsome, cute, sexy, smart, talented, nerdy, compassionate, caring, generous, funny etc.
This one. Your love might inflate his pros, or maybe you just like to brag.

Or maybe it's just me who likes to hate on couples, I threw rocks at people kissing in public yesterday. Was fun.

Bulle said:
But yeah, he is amazing. Better than in a romantic movie. Handsome, cute, sexy, smart, talented, nerdy, compassionate, caring, generous, funny etc.
How was I unaware that we were dating each other?
Obviously a joke, I'm a terrible human being.

Tinder is not going well, I had one match that seemed great, we were going to meet up and then I accidentally unmatched her. I have another match who seems like a good egg but the only evening she is usually free is a Friday and I'm usually busy. Everybody else is boring.
Oh, also that girl I asked out a while ago is single again already, I'm pretty certain she isn't interested and I'm cool with that but I think she's avoiding me at the moment so she doesn't have to say it. Quite annoying because I like hanging out with her, I'm hoping to get to chat to her soon enough so I can let her know there's no need for awkwardness.

Gestricius said:
Bulle said:
Handsome, cute, sexy, smart, talented, nerdy, compassionate, caring, generous, funny etc.

Or maybe it's just me who likes to hate on couples, I threw rocks at people kissing in public yesterday. Was fun.
Just saying the truth. I think you just like to hate on couples. Although I guess I'm not particularly objective.

pentagathus said:
Tinder is not going well, I had one match that seemed great, we were going to meet up and then I accidentally unmatched her. I have another match who seems like a good egg but the only evening she is usually free is a Friday and I'm usually busy. Everybody else is boring.
Oh, also that girl I asked out a while ago is single again already, I'm pretty certain she isn't interested and I'm cool with that but I think she's avoiding me at the moment so she doesn't have to say it. Quite annoying because I like hanging out with her, I'm hoping to get to chat to her soon enough so I can let her know there's no need for awkwardness.
Make time for each other!

If a guy says he doesn't want you to buy him stuff but you still want to give him something, consider either making something cool with your own hands or creating a non-material present.
Hand-made presents which made me personally absolutely happy include twin bracelets, a hand-painted t-shirt, hand-knit scarf. I'm sure you can come up with something sentimental you can produce.
Otherwise take him places. Maybe he likes theatre or skating. Teach him yoga. Make him feel like he's special.
Gestricius said:
Bulle said:

They're just starting out. People with GAD can be super sweet and emotional still it usually ends badly for everyone involved.

Pentagram- Tbh I too feel Tinder's a knob- maybe its just a region thing, but it brings up like only 10 matches for me in every 2 weeks or so, not to mention only a girl or two every two cycles being actually a looker.

Weaver said:
If a guy says he doesn't want you to buy him stuff but you still want to give him something, consider either making something cool with your own hands or creating a non-material present.
Hand-made presents which made me personally absolutely happy include twin bracelets, a hand-painted t-shirt, hand-knit scarf. I'm sure you can come up with something sentimental you can produce.
Otherwise take him places. Maybe he likes theatre or skating. Teach him yoga. Make him feel like he's special.
Thinking about either making a little painting of me and/or us or taking him to the theatre or the opera.
They're just starting out. People with GAD can be super sweet and emotional still it usually ends badly for everyone involved.
I have PTSD and dysthymia, I wonder who will reck it first.  :wink:

Bulle said:
But he refuses to tell me what he wants!

I find that needles into fingertips, just under the nails, work really well with people that refuse to talk.

But you should ask him anyway, though. Especially if you are interested in maintaining the relationship, you should ask. I mean, "I don't know what he likes, because he didn't tell me" doesn't sound pretty great. We guys like to be treated as princes and be asked what we want.

With my best regards,
Aunt Dorothy

Bulle said:
Just saying the truth. I think you just like to hate on couples. Although I guess I'm not particularly objective.
If it's any comfort, I might find myself in a relationship soon as I have been informed that a girl which has shown interest in me is to attend a Halloween party. This will cause great contradiction for me, probably hanging myself in a tree to create some very realistic Halloween decorations.

#JustLifeGoals

Just joking, who in their right mind celebrates Halloween as the Brits and Americans do outside of the UK and US respectively?

Pachinko said:
Pentagram- Tbh I too feel Tinder's a knob- maybe its just a region thing, but it brings up like only 10 matches for me in every 2 weeks or so, not to mention only a girl or two every two cycles being actually a looker.
I feel you, fam.

Antonis said:
I find that needles into fingertips, just under the nails, work really well with people that refuse to talk.

But you should ask him anyway, though. Especially if you are interested in maintaining the relationship, you should ask. I mean, "I don't know what he likes, because he didn't tell me" doesn't sound pretty great. We guys like to be treated as princes and be asked what we want.

With my best regards,
Aunt Dorothy
I asked him pretty clearly "What do you want for Christmas?" and he gave his response with the charity thing, and I said that it was pretty boring and that I'd like to give him something but he sticked to it. I don't want to nag. I know what kind of stuff he likes in general but he has like 15 pairs of everything he likes basically. I asked him what he wants for a birthday present and he said that he wants a nice tie. His apartment is pretty much packed with stuff, so whatever I give him shouldn't take much room.

Back
Top Bottom