Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

New adventures heal old wounds. I suggest traveling, partying, roller coasters, ****ing, reading, watching good movies and going out in general.

Totally agree with Bulle... try to divert your mind from thoughts of her by doing stuff you like. Maybe try doing new things too? Hiking? Road trips? Dunno, the list is endless, but the experience is gonna lift your souls up. Also, maybe try actively searching for some other girl- you shouldn't necessarily develop a serious bond with any girl so quick after a breakup- but,you know, get in company of girls, do stuff with them.

Also, wistful masturbating works wonders- especially if a tinge of a feeling of revenge is added to it.

But dude, a word of advice from my side- try not to get too emotionally attached with a girl unless you're really sure its gonna work for a proper amount of time. The moment when things would come crashing down, you're gonna have a problem. Maybe its just for me, but still.

</3

Anyway, hope it gets better for you soon. Also, TW banter works wonders, you know, chat more with people here if you'd like to.

Well yeah I've been in those kinds of dalliances, but none of them were quite serious, to be honest. This episode with the girl I like (but with whom the plan to get involved got screwed) has kinda hurt me though. So, was just saying.
pentagathus said:
Pachinko you're like 12, no offence but I don't think you're qualified to hand out advice on when to avoid relationships.
Pentagathus no offence but I'm 18 you ****ing grandpa, don't judge coz I'm 18 and am thus of legal age to drink.  :party:

ninja'd

Pachinko said:
you ****ing grandpa
Hey don't get salty just because I boned your grandmother.
But seriously though, although I'm not trying  **** on you weaver is a full grown old mature man, I'm guessing he doesn't need such advice.
Also it seems like nonsense, you (or at least I) start getting emotionally attached to people as you get to know them, and couldn't generally tell if you have a future until after you've got to know them. Obviously there are some exceptions, maybe you shouldn't try to hook up with the terminally ill for example. And in my view it's better to experience love that doesn't last than miss out on it for most of your life because you're scared of getting hurt.

Well, yeah, guess it depends on perspectives. I find it easy to get frank with people and to get emotionally attached with people once I get enough frank with the person I like. But when something goes wrong, I really don't like it- as in, like, totes uncool- maybe its just my nature. Of course, I concur that getting to know people -> possible attraction developing, and it holds true in my case as well, but all I had intended to say was that I believed he should be careful he doesn't end up liking somebody too much who ultimately, even if not of her own accord, ends up having to leave him. Again, personal experiences, and I had just wanted to help.

**** you I have no britbong blood in myself #indianaf #nolongerslaves #conquerorsnotslaves

Things are going really well with my boy and I. He keeps on giving me presents though, and I'm not used to it at all. Now it's 2 trousers, 3 shirts, 1 collar, 1 pair of suspenders and 1 pair of fingerless gloves. Oh, and a cap but that one is just a borrow. I do enjoy that he is thinking about me but I'm not a very materialistic person and I feel a pressure for giving him something really nice for Christmas but when I asked him about what he wants for Christmas he said that he doesn't enjoy Christmas due to the pressure of giving presents and that I should just give some money to charity in his name. Now I'm stumped. He gives me things all the time, I've only given him a few things but now I don't know what to do. Should I just give money to charity in his name for Christmas or should I get him something? I could give money to charity and perhaps make him something more personal?

He just spoils me rotten and I want to do something nice to him. This week I was feeling down and I really wanted this special kind of soda, so he went and bought it for me. All the gifts, taking care of me, giving me cunnilingus for hours... And he feels like I am spoiling him!

Bulle said:
I could give money to charity and perhaps make him something more personal?

Probably that is the best solution. Although, I'm a really materialist dude, so I don't know, maybe he does mean it and he wouldn't like presents. I would like a little sth for Christmas, especially from my so.

I met this Turkish girl on the bus and we just happened to find out we went to the same Primary school years ago and hit it off straight away. We are going to eat sushi together soon. Should I pursue her and start a family? Are Turkish girls good at Mount & Blade? She is fairly political. The parents might be against one of those communist dogs. She's very nice, though. Fun, social, sense of humour, interesting, Turkish!

Antonis said:
Bulle said:
I could give money to charity and perhaps make him something more personal?

Probably that is the best solution. Although, I'm a really materialist dude, so I don't know, maybe he does mean it and he wouldn't like presents. I would like a little sth for Christmas, especially from my so.
He is totally a materialist though, he is a hoarder and buys and/or trade things constantly.

Back
Top Bottom