• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Heh, you might be right. I admit love is more elusive than the proverbial fart (not Seff's) in a windstorm, for me.

Lord Brutus

Archduke
M&BWB
I've already given a major hint. Ladies love to be surprised, especially by a candlelight table within view of the ocean. It's called romance, perhaps you've heard of it?

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
You have to actually have the interest of a lady before you can use such tricks, though. Otherwise it's mega creepy.

Cyborg Eastern European

Canis Mechanicus
Archduke
Yeah, fine, sure. You may have spotted a hint, but for some of us, that has to be 60 metres tall, "Start with 'England Expects...'", or the only thing keeping an unlubricated cattle prod out of our ass is blind luck.

And frankly, call me a prude, but I much prefer to keep those stoved until after the third date or so.

Lord Brutus

Archduke
M&BWB
Dude, the woman in question and I had been in the same grad school class for over three years. I pretty much knew what to expect. If you can't spot clues from a woman there's a word for that: virgin.

Weaver

Count
So sorry to see this thread degrading from a trove of genuinely good advice for the socially awkward brothers into a place for creepy geezers to brag about their past adulteries.
Is it true that the kids nowadays are increasingly not getting any?

Cyborg Eastern European

Canis Mechanicus
Archduke
Well, between the current site traffic and...weather, at the moment actual dating advice is a bit useless.

So it's funny anecdotes that would get Seff scalped if he mentioned them elsewhere, and Brutus is an old **** that will reminisce about folks that haven't been alive since the renaissance at any given opportunity.

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
In related news, I broke a condom for the first time last night. I'm glad I noticed it pretty fast.

Top Bottom