Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

I honestly haven't thought about lube with taste as masking body fluid tasts. Ah well, might try.

Slept with a chubby girl. She wanted me to take her anal virginity. Fun was had.

Then slept with a 34 year old South Korean woman, she was even more fun.

Rebound-a-Seff said:
I honestly haven't thought about lube with taste as masking body fluid tasts. Ah well, might try.

Slept with a chubby girl. She wanted me to take her anal virginity. Fun was had.

Then slept with a 34 year old South Korean woman, she was even more fun.

Sounds like you're back on the war path.  :party:

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Out here in the Barbaric Third World, the term we prefer to use for that is "Personal hygiene."

...unless you're old, I guess.
I've known girls that could step out of a bathtub and still have a sour taste. Much like some guys just have *** that tasts worse than others. Be it diet or genes or whatever.

Llew said:
Sounds like you're back on the war path.  :party:
Yeah, at some point, as my confidence comes back, I'll become more picky. ...Maybe.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Out here in the Barbaric Third World, the term we prefer to use for that is "Personal hygiene."

...unless you're old, I guess.​
Unless you're an idiot, too, no amount of personal hygiene is going to compensate for the bitter taste that is associated with the fluid which emanates from a vagina.

Maybe let those who have actually experienced such talk about it and the rest just read and learn.

Lord Brutus said:
Sorry she couldn't keep up with me, but it happens.  She didn't think it was abuse at the time.

That was a scarecrow, buddy. We decided not to replace it this time, the loose straw is a slipping hazard.

Back
Top Bottom