Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't had a date where I had taken something beforehand. Unless that includes drink. In which case, yes, I've been plastered before.

I had very nice day out with my partner a couple of days ago. We had a nice journey as we drove through the countryside to a fishing village. We walked along the footpath between the river and the fields, looking at the boats and enjoying the scenery. Was able to find a nice bit of shade amongst the trees to relax, eat our picnic and get fingered. Walked back and went to the pub to finish up with some rum & raisin ice cream and some chilled shandy. It was an overall pleasant day.

I've mentioned the girl I had an on-and-off again thing with in the past. We ended up starting long distance halfway through my time abroad. I broke up with her in early May because I realized I wasn't really happy and that, even if I did have feelings for her, I'm just not ready for anything long term. I have too much **** to work on that I don't want to put on anyone. Plus, the nature of our relationship leading up to it, wherein feelings would be caught and crushed in an unhealthy cycle between the two of us, isn't a strong base to start with.

My kind of ex started messaging me recently and she says she's having relationship troubles and she also asked if I had "had feelings" for her and it's kinda weird. I don't know what the right course of action is here, although I'm fond of the idea of not thinking about it at all. That's always a good option.

1. Consider original factors leading to separation.
2. Ascertain type of "Relationship troubles." (2-1. Run like hell.)
3. Dependent on previous interaction, and your current desire for self-destructive actions, provide ineffectual and likely outright futile aid from a perceived safe distance.

Just kidding, the last time I had good advice was M&B .808.

Not thought, she did. And still does s far as I know
And she's old enough that I would think she doesn't have time for me to grow up to be a real boy.

Big Bad Pent said:
My kind of ex started messaging me recently and she says she's having relationship troubles and she also asked if I had "had feelings" for her and it's kinda weird. I don't know what the right course of action is here, although I'm fond of the idea of not thinking about it at all. That's always a good option.

Oh man, I'd ****ing kill for this to happen to me. Losing my ex was literally the dumbest **** I've ever done in my short life.

Back
Top Bottom