Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Good advice i'll take it all on board, especially the snorting the coke part. Already sort of know her which is good, so it won't be like talking to a stranger.

Now I just gotta figure out what we're going to be doing. Dinner for sure, but I don't know what else, cinema is a bit meh and can't really get to know someone there.

Bromden said:
Who cares what someone who doesn't hate women would do anyways?

Someone who wants to attract women, presumably. I could say kurczak is exaggerating, but I've seen enough cases of men being absolutely, grotesquely inappropriate to women to know that there's a lot of dudes out there who really don't get this. I weep for the state of humanity.

I did not mean that all men, or most men, or a large minority of men are misogynist and therefore he should fake he is not one.

It's just that often men, when nervous on first dates, tend to subconsciously (?) overcompensate and make weird jokes or act too much like a caricature of a high school jock or treat the woman like she's a dudebro he's just having some beers with.

I think this is somewhat reinforced by the "women like a badboy/*******" meme, which has some justification in reality, but it's imo a fairly small minority and even then it's mostly teenagers or women in their early 20s. And even though there are some for whom it is a lifelong pattern, you don't want to date them even if you actually are a gaping *******. There's a whole family pack of cans of worms with daddy issues that you don't want to open.

Do mini golf but bring a 9 iron. Whack it 2km downrange to assert your dominance. Go several million over par. Keep hitting the ball for hours and then punch the staff when they tell you it's time to go home. Then drive her home, punch her dad, and neg her mum.

All these proven tactics and more in RooshV's new book, "putt-ing it in her hole: Pick Up Tactics For Minigolfers"

Kentucky James said:
Do mini golf but bring a 9 iron. Whack it 2km downrange to assert your dominance. Go several million over par. Keep hitting the ball for hours and then punch the staff when they tell you it's time to go home. Then drive her home, punch her dad, and neg her mum.

All these proven tactics and more in RooshV's new book, "putt-ing it in her hole: Pick Up Tactics For Minigolfers"
This actually sounds like it could work. Think I've got this in the bag man!

Took everyones advice, snorted some coke before hand and it actually went really well.

I liked having the other two people there, just to keep more converstions flowing, but to be honest I got on really well with her (It seemed) and there weren't any awkward moments. Definitely got an interest in her now.

If you're really dedicated you can mug the other customers, and do it with enough stealth that they don't have your description!

huff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom