Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Used a superlike, which as an aside is very useful as the Tinder algorithm allegedly makes far less people see you if you're new and not one of the more popular profiles, and against hoping immediately got liked back by a girl who seems weird in all the right ways. As in can hold down a conversation on Russian literature or power lines. Sometimes you get a lucky break. Definitely use that super like if you spot someone you think you would be highly compatible with.

I've had plenty of little experiences, like one involving knickers, where I've thought 'How should I talk about this?' but then realised that there's no appropiate place to write it or it's too superfluous for what's already in a thread anyway.

Duh said:
Got locked/removed a fair while ago. Essentially, the no sexually explicit content rule got enforced a bit more.

Yeah, what's the current status on that anyways now that Lusty's reign of misplaced righteous terror is at an end? That thread served as a useful containment area so people didn't feel the need to post about it in this thread, lol.

Well, the new thread didn't get nuked from orbit, so I'm assuming either nobody in authority noticed it, or if they did notice it they weren't overly offended by it...

Evvv said:
Duh said:
Got locked/removed a fair while ago. Essentially, the no sexually explicit content rule got enforced a bit more.

Yeah, what's the current status on that anyways now that Lusty's reign of misplaced righteous terror is at an end? That thread served as a useful containment area so people didn't feel the need to post about it in this thread, lol.
Don't think that that was a Lust thing. Just a moderation decision at the time. I don't think it will be reversed.

Arvenski said:
Well, the new thread didn't get nuked from orbit, so I'm assuming either nobody in authority noticed it, or if they did notice it they weren't overly offended by it...
Nobody reported it but if you guys continue to mention it to me, there is only so much ignoring I can do. Plus the whole point of that thread was to be implicit rather than explicit.

Back
Top Bottom