Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

None of you mother****ers are dating, yet you're posting in the Dating Thread?

A true gamer would know to keep to the topic at hand. A true gamer with riggerous training and stanima to back up his claims.

Gamers rise up!

krik said:
Ask your friend how he'd feel about it and then proceed from there.
I jokingly asked about it previously before actually considering. He said "hell no, what im a cuckold?". But now i stayed in her house for three finals after she invited me and she is not as pretentious as she seems and i felt a connection (not something that i feel for most of the girls around me) . The thing is he loved her but she didnt care nor felt the same about it, when i asked her about him she didnt even count their 3 month relationship as a relationship. He was really bad after breakup but he got over it and has a pretty chill girlfriend that they knocked over 13 months and they are in a loving relationship. Thats why i feel kinda strange and actually consider it. I would usually act straight forward and respect our boy code.

Yeah our friend group with this friend of mine is really loosely knitted. If i would date her or something it would just break the whole group apart. I really wouldnt want my next year to be hell, yet it hurts to not do something with someone you would normally do.

It's also ridiculously selfish of your friend. If understandable. Adults should be able to rise above such stuff. (Though we rarely are). But asking someone jokingly on a whim, and sitting down and explaining the situation to them are two radically different things.

Captain Teo "Buns of Steel" Fish said:
It's also ridiculously selfish of your friend. If understandable. Adults should be able to rise above such stuff. (Though we rarely are). But asking someone jokingly on a whim, and sitting down and explaining the situation to them are two radically different things.
You're definitely right, I've been the other guy in a similar situation and if my friend had talked about it at all with me first things would probably be different. ***** got fat tho so jokes on him

Our boy code entails not being a little sad boy about females who don't even consider us anymore. It entails being men ironically. If they were together, it'd be different.

True but Turkish standarts i guess. People watch HIMYM and Friends and hope to find and create relationships like that yet still get jealous over everything. Like how many times Robin changed her partner, everybody laughed and all.

ErkutErdem, I admit I have no dating experience so I'm not in a good position to give advice, but it seems to me that if you're worried about your friend being upset, you need to seriously talk about this with him. Maybe you shouldn't ask his permission as such (because then if he says no, you're in the ****), but just let him know that you're thinking of dating this girl and you don't want to lose his friendship over it. Logically, if he's over her and has moved on and is happy with someone else, you'd think there wouldn't be an issue. It might be a tad awkward if you were all at a party together, but otherwise it'd be okay. But then, as I often say, that's just me trying to apply common sense to the world. And common sense is often not how the world works.

Think it through which is the more important for you: to keep that guy as a friend/buddy/acquaintance or to get closer with the girl. That's the important part, not some brocode or the local traditions.

Indeed. Though, if she discarder 3 months of relationship without so much as a shrug, I'd be cautious going to far with her. I say just pork her and move on.

Back
Top Bottom