Data di rilascio WW1 mod: Iron Europe. 14 febbraio

Users who are viewing this thread

DanyEle

Grandmaster Knight
Vi riporto il post di release del mod. La data di release è stata annunciata, insieme ad un trailer che mostra le Heavy MG in gioco.

Rigadoon said:
We've set a specific release date. However, it's not exactly all good news. Unfortunately, the mod will release outside of our previously set time frame on February 14th, 2014. We, the team, apologize deeply for this and hope people will show understanding. After evaluating our resources, we've determined that this is the best course of action to ensure a successful mod release.

Before I move on, I'd like to remind everybody that this is a non-profit mod that is being developed by people dedicating their free time to create something for the community to enjoy. It is our call when to release the mod.

Now, the question is 'why?'. The answer is that we're halfway through implementation of some features and we're lacking maps. These extra days will allow us to finish some big features that we've been working on, the most important of which are the heavy machine-guns. We do not want to cut out any work-in-progress features out of release. We have considered releasing the mod in it's current state and patching it shortly, however, we decided against it. The first release is of utmost importance to a Warband multiplayer mod's survival which is why we want ours to be as complete as possible. The IE team consists of many veteran modders who've modded for years and have participated in the creation of multiple mods and we are certain that this is the best course of action for a successful mod release. As well, these extra days give us the opportunity to work on some fancy surprise features.

Originally, there was going to be a large update with lots of new stuff along with this announcement, but due to closed beta leaks, it'll be a smaller one as I've spent my entire day trying to suppress the leak. A warning for all of you, if you somehow obtain the Iron Europe closed beta through a leak and are caught playing on the server, you will be banned from all IE servers and it will last a certain, very long, period time even after release. Plus, if you're smart, you'll tell a team member how you obtained the mod. If you are the one who leaked the mod, and have contributed to its spread, then you will receive a permanent ban from all IE servers.

Anyways, here's a bit of stuff for you guys to enjoy, showing some gameplay, gramophones, and heavy machineguns. All a work in progress of course. Sorry for the quality, I messed up the export and don't have the time to fix it due to the above reason.

DanyEle said:
Appena implementato un sistema per limitarle! Comunque mi sa che ci saranno lo stesso le corse per prendere quella classe.
...Avete pensato ad un limite alla classe...?
...dove ad esempio, se in una mappa ci sono due mitragliatrici, si possano scegliere solo 2 mitraglieri, poi la classe sparisce e non si puo' piu' scegliere...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Back
Top Bottom