Das dreckige Dutzend: An Interest Check

Would you like a special channel for the RP?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steam

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • IRC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Combination (use one of the above and forums)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • None (just forums)

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Úlfheðinn

Section Moderator
This is merely an interest check as I'd rather not spend too much time creating a setting and figuring stuff out if it (sadly) turns out we have gone inactive.

In short I would like to do a play by post RP game on these forums about a small band of German soldiers (of mixed nationality, although I would prefer if most were German), a dirty dozen of the Axis side so to speak, minus the outright psychopaths.

hvs35y.jpg

The unit would be something like the Brandenburgers, one of the earliest Special Forces units formed during the war. Sabotage, spying, hit and run tactics, against the odds! Perhaps, a promise of a decent pension and the Iron Cross if anyone survives.

Things to reflect on for a future OOC thread:

I am not really looking for super long posts, but one sentence replies are strictly Verboten.

Characters should be human in behavior and please no loners, psychopaths, killing machines, etc. A character doesn't have to be likable, but they shouldn't be the sort of person that is a constant danger or specter for the others.

Combat will hopefully be fairly realistic (rule of cool of course applies), but I will use my IKEA based GM wizardry to punish anyone acting like a fool in battle.

Swedishly yours,
Ulf

Update:
Name:
Nationality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:

Ditto, though I've never done anything like this before. Unless you count playing Doctor.

Spiffy, then I'll start working an OOC.

I'll aim to have something up by the middle of this week, perhaps earlier if I find myself with a lot of free time.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom