Dark Souls

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any way to see how many Souvenirs of Reprisals/Dragon Scales/Humanity etc you have to offer before you rank up in your covenant?

aguds said:
Don't bother with them, they respawn endless amounts. Keep moving :wink:
Yeah, tried that. They just follow me around and invariably catch up when I'm in combat with something else. Like those boulder-throwing assholes.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Yeah, the Dark Souls Wikidot page.

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/
I know, but like I already offered 50 or so souvenirs of reprisal and I want to know how many I still have to offer because I lost track.

Ringwraith #5 said:
aguds said:
Don't bother with them, they respawn endless amounts. Keep moving :wink:
Yeah, tried that. They just follow me around and invariably catch up when I'm in combat with something else. Like those boulder-throwing assholes.

You should have a backup ranged weapon at all times for stuff like those guys. Pyromancy can be very useful for only a scant few points put into Attunement, and souls spent upgrading the Flame. If you're high in dexterity you should also consider using something like Pharis' Black Bow.

Oh, something else about NPCs. I just found out they have special dialog for when you walk away without quitting the conversation menu first (i.e. leave without saying goodbye) and then a special greeting afterwards. It's a completely pointless feature but it's very very cool.

Why is everyone using katanas, family masks, crown dusks etc nowadays? It's so boring to fight the same builds over and over again.

Also, what the **** is up with black magic? Casting spells 5 meters away from them with no penalty whatsoever because of its instant cast?

Whooot! Beat Gwyn, became the Dark Lord, now it's time to start all over again. Wasn't expecting the ending.

I wonder why Frampt got so pissed after I sided with Kaathe, since Frampt was seemingly supportive of my decision to become the Dark Lord once I actually did it. **** kindling the fire, that's for fools like Gwyn.

Well it's because

He's still a primordial serpent, so even though he's deviated from his course in serving Gwyn he evidently still knows his true purpose, and thus he'd likely accept that the Age of Fire was dead and move on, hailing you as the Dark Lord.

You know how you can only leave messages composed of certain words and phrases? Presumably one of the reasons for this is so that people can't use filthy language in communicating with others. Yeah, works great.

TUqEX.jpg

You don't even know the half of it Ringwraith. People used to put "Rear Passage Ahead" in front of every female NPC in Demon's Souls. Not to mention that I see a lot of "Need Head" messages in front of female NPCs in Dark Souls, along with the obligatory "Try Holding With both Hands" message every so often.

Back
Top Bottom