SP Medieval Fantasy Dark Continent

Users who are viewing this thread

hmm well i can make a world map that would be cool but ill send map to you when im done with it, and other guy i changed the map width and height but the land of the map wont get larger

oh and whats the latest version of thorgrim's editor? cause the map i have in the editor is WAY different that the .903 native map

I think the maximum number of vertices is 50000, but I don't know what the maximum dimensions are. You may just have to use a trial-and-error approach, but make sure you make a new map to see how it turns out.

ive tried all kinds of numbers but absolutely nothing happens, are you sure that is the right area i put it in?

ok ok well i tried using "new" and well it just came up as a giant body of water, now it is uber lagg so im gonna try something lower and after that im gonna make a world map cause i think that would be fun its just maker of pixels has to put in the spawn points and etc... cause im just making the map not the features. ill send in the map to you and i think you will be pleased with the world its just i need to know how to add castles and cities... and bridges

i got it now but now  just gotta make the rest of the map, ill make the base for it but i need to know how to add cities and castles and other things to make this map uber, oh and maker is 700 x 700 good cause im in good progress with the map  and was wondering but i think youll like this cause its more of a global conflict against zombies not just new zealand

ok guys im gonna go silent for a WHILE cause i wanna make this map good, im hoping this will be my best map ever made(this is my first)
and to get all the details in im probably gonna take a few weeks or less  but ill do daily reports in

ok guys i officialy cannot make a map so im out cause i cant fit everything into a 800X800 map so im gonna try 1 more time this time making the hemispheres smaller but if you want a good map contact a guy named ealabor

Another post to remind people that this mod is not DEAD!

Anyways, can someone diagnose what caused this error:

RGL error

line: get_item_bo_tree

i got the error after attempting to put the zombie face on the river pirates. I dont know what faces have to do with Bo trees, but hey, its an error!
I might try a reinstall of 903 to get it to work....

maker_of_pixels said:
Another post to remind people that this mod is not DEAD!
It needs much more than a post to make someone believe that.
I haven't seen anything done, yet, so a screenshot or something might be a better idea than just claiming it is not dead all the time.

Well i ran into some problems so i could make the River Pirates have zombie faces if only this stupid error to do with a tree would get out of the way!

What did you do? Did you simply put a new face code for it? Remember that you need to change the line under, say, vaiger_face= XXXXXXX

Killer-blead do you not look at dates?

Why don't you just search for the members name, look at last posts and all will become clear.

Oh and its past tense, he's been banned.

Okay so I fixed the error with a reinstall. Phew. Now there is just one thing i hate.

To clarify, i have knowledge of the Syntax of python, all right? So that shouldn't be a problem.
I tried to change tournament master's clothing and name but it didn't work... i got two errors:

Error: trp_tournament_master not defined
and this:
ERROR: DID NOT FIND trp_tournament_master

Well, if so, then why the heck is he still in the freaking game?
I think next time i reinstall i should uninstall the original....

No, it aint working, same problem, im trying to remember where i downloaded your map so i can put it in the maps folder so i can see it, but i can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom