OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Dark Age Pack- .160 Release Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Done with the handle. Moving on to the hilt.
Halzs2z.png
Kh49JiA.png

Well, I also like the first one more, aesthetically, but I also agree with scar. Do what is more convenient. If you are going to sculpt it on the model and not just texture it, I'd imagine the second one is easier, basically random small squares instead of an intricate pattern.

The first is the better compliment to your handle IMO. Great work.
And the first one is actually easier lol.
Well, I also like the first one more, aesthetically, but I also agree with scar. Do what is more convenient. If you are going to sculpt it on the model and not just texture it, I'd imagine the second one is easier, basically random small squares instead of an intricate pattern.
I think the second one would be more of a pain to make.There's the dots, the glass, the small little swirly things near the outside of the pommel as well.

Looks fantastic! It feels you put a lot of hard work and time into it. Can’t wait to see the whole masterpiece.
Yea and I am not even at the texturing yet.:/

Gothic Knight said:
Final Model for the OSP for now - With Everlasting Love to my supporters, my teacher Rglcotl and the Rome At War/Battle of Europe team.
[...]
Thank you so much for all your hard work! This is a beautiful piece of art! So much dedication to detail! I wish I had your talent and skills!

Kind regards,
G.

Wow, nice sword!

If you ever would like to make some Fantasy-Yet-Functional stuff, TLD has always needed more items
Provided the sources I am using to make the stuff follows the spirit of the mod.

Thank you so much for all your hard work! This is a beautiful piece of art! So much dedication to detail! I wish I had your talent and skills!

Kind regards,
G.
Thank you. It's an honor making models for the community. I am not that skillful(I am ok in a lot of things I do but not great in them) but doing this hobby helps me deal with life so I am appreciative of your compliments. Good luck with whatever you do, as long as it's legal lol.

It would be nice to see a byzantine Spangenhelm with lamellar aventail, cheek pieces and a red plum on top
Sorry i coudn't post the image i'm new to the forum

Back
Top Bottom