MP Dark Ages Danelagh [Warband] DEAD

Which variation of armour should be used? (Please read the poll section in the OP before voting)

• Yellow

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

By the way..Can I do anything else in the mean time? Since the map making part is most likely a failure for me :/.
Oh ye..Will you add the recruiter kit to this as well? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62538.0.html

i guess that texturing is something pretty simple, if you want to try... :wink:

anyway vikingr, what are the main features of this mod goin to be? (kingdom management, duels, etc?) :smile:

The Duke of Curaw said:
By the way..Can I do anything else in the mean time? Since the map making part is most likely a failure for me :/.
Oh ye..Will you add the recruiter kit to this as well? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62538.0.html
Yeah, anything to make it more realistic. I believe there where men in Anglo Saxon times that actually did this, gathering the fyrd for war.

As CinuzIta said, you can do texturing if you like.

CinuzIta said:
anyway vikingr, what are the main features of this mod goin to be? (kingdom management, duels, etc?) :smile:
Haven't thought much about it. But like I said above, if it makes it more realistic, then we should try to get it in. Being able to duel your troops will probably be in.

Quite sure that some people might be a bit nooty and will want to be Kings themselves (including me)
Texturing? Okay..I'll give that a shot then, but one question...What will I texture? :razz:

realistic eh?

don't know very much of norse culture etc but in this topic you can find some useful and popular scripts you might want to add:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,78411.0.html

:smile:

oh, and moreover, you might like to know that there are a script, made first by mirathei and then improved by ruthven, for the naval battle (there are drakkar models for the ships)

CinuzIta said:
oh, and moreover, you might like to know that there are a script, made first by mirathei and then improved by ruthven, for the naval battle (there are drakkar models for the ships)
Wow really  :grin:. Where do I find that?

Hm, this treads the same territory as 867 A.D. - Lords of War for 0.903, which Kolba already mentioned. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. (867 A.D. has yet to be released for 1.011 but the creator plans to do so in the future.)
Awesome idea, it seems to fit in perfectly with Bernard Cornwell's saxon series.
That's what I thought too. 867 A.D. was also inspired by those books. Just don't call certain NPCs "Lothbrokson", that's just his invention. "Ragnarson" is correct but I guess he changed it since he already had at least two fictional characters named Ragnar. 

Yeah, they are a bit similar. Will be a bit different though.  :wink:

Plus, more than one Anglo Viking mod is never a bad thing.  :razz:

I'll be working on the map then. I've begun, but I have two problems.
1. How do you delete settlements?
2. When writing names for settlements I can't write "w".

If someone could help me, that would be great.

I advise working on settlements in Module System. When you complete deleting/adding/renaming them you should start placing them on the new map.

Contact me later on MSN  :grin:

Far from complete, but here's a pic anyway. Obviously I'm not showing much. :wink:
shrewsbury.png

The town is Shrewsbury which belongs to Mercia, behind it you can see Wales which will be filled with loads of nasty Welsh longbowmen raiders ready to rain hell upon you from the safety of the hills and forests.

Back
Top Bottom