Dance of the Nekkids (Video, Screens)

Users who are viewing this thread

Simo said:
A powerslide at 1:39?  :lol: Oh god, you guys got chosen and you decide "hey! Let's have a mount & blade orgy instead of enjoying the game and helping development!" I would have participated of course...

Keep in mind that a good deal of us beta testers have probably logged more than 40 hours each this week in full armor (most of the time) :p.  This all got started with someone making twisted, ugly faces in his character.

Ordonator said:
Simo said:
A powerslide at 1:39?  :lol: Oh god, you guys got chosen and you decide "hey! Let's have a mount & blade orgy instead of enjoying the game and helping development!" I would have participated of course...

Keep in mind that a good deal of us beta testers have probably logged more than 40 hours each this week in full armor (most of the time) :p.  This all got started with someone making twisted, ugly faces in his character.
I know, like I already emphasized it was a joke..

Yeah I got ya, its just that this morning I realized that I may have been suffering from some Mount&Blade-induced hysteria at the time....and one too many beers.

Oh lord the song in the vid reminded me of that commercail for canine advantix (anti flea stuff for dogs)..."Hello Mother....Hello Father, those mosquitoes, really bother"  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom