MP Daily / Weekly / Monthly Tasks

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,
Now we have a loot system and customization units, first of all thanks.
I suggest a task sequence that allows you to use this loot system more actively, to gain more loot for new people more easily, to spend 2 hours after work and to earn more loot while having a good time with friends etc.

For example for Daily Task:
Play or win 5 captain match => 100 loot
Kill 50 players at TDM => 50 loot etc.

For Weekly Task:
Kill 1.000 men in captain mode => 500 loot etc.

I wrote a few examples that come to my mind right now, if you think of developing such a system, I would like to help you with the tasks.

Daily task feature is not a good thing. It will make you feel like you are working to complete the tasks than playing the game to enjoy.

Daily task feature is not a good thing. It will make you feel like you are working to complete the tasks than playing the game to enjoy.
I agree with you, for example I almost finished all my clothes because I play all the time and because my level is high, I can get a lot of loot while leveling up. I think it would be nice for new players who are new and short on time to have this taste. Considering that today's players give importance to character appearance and invest the most, it might be nicer to loot loot this way rather than being a paid system. If you want extra loot while spending time with your friends in the evening, you can complete it. I don't mean 5 captain wins, I mean play 5 captain matches etc.

Back
Top Bottom