Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

JPA32

Recruit
In the bottom right information menu on the world map, under the gold coin icon (daily income) I'm projected anywhere between 1,000 and 3,000 gold to be gained per day. Unfortunately I'm finding that I'm instead losing anywhere between 1,000 and 6,000 gold per day. I believe this may have something to do with duplicating tribute payments since this did not start to occur until after I had made my own kingdom and have had to sue for peace with other factions multiple times where it's only gotten progressively more out of control the longer the game goes on.

Alternatively, this may have something to do with the Anti-Empire main questline where you're forced into war with all three empire factions. I'm not sure how those war declarations work but I had to manually sue for peace with the Southern and Western Empire while the Northern Empire just stopped existing. It feels as if you're not supposed to be able to peace these factions during this quest given the overarching theme of empire eradication and permanent war bar in the quest menu.

I can upload a save file as soon as it's requested.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom