In Progress Daily Gold Change not going below 0?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Money is at 0. Finance screen shows that I should be -3000 daily gold change. Event logs only shows "Daily Gold Change 0"
How to Reproduce: Unsure
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO cheats used
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Forum account is new, unable to provide media
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.9709
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @3.40 GHz (8 CPU's), ~3.4 GHz
RAM: 8192mb RAM
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

I think I may have found the issue. In the update log in 1.7.0 there's a listing;

Economy and Trade
  • Reduced the overall item prices. Items with higher tiers are reduced more.
  • Increased the selling trade penalty of high tier items progressively. The trading penalty when buying hasn't changed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the town's tax to become negative (the minimum value is now 0).
I think the third fix affected the player's party's gold. It cannot go in the negative and is set at 0 as minimum. And for some reason the game can't detect Unpaid Wages. I have no experience with game development, coding or even modding. I just suspect this might be the cause but if anyone else has tried this issue please correct me.

It might be an issue that is less likely to be noticed since players would probably try their best to avoid 0 denars.

Hope the devs see this. ?‍♂️

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

afaik, your financials could never go below zero in the game but instead your troops start losing morale significantly and desert you eventually.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hey, sorry don't have a saved file anymore. I just started a new campaign. If I encounter it again, I'll be sure to send a ticket with the save file. Thanks a lot! No worries, been enjoying the game so far!

afaik, your financials could never go below zero in the game but instead your troops start losing morale significantly and desert you eventually.
I wasn't sure if negative denars was a thing in the game but I think it was bugged since the morale of the party was unchanged and the event log just kept saying "0 daily gold change" and no "unpaid wages" effect was happening.

Back
Top Bottom