In Progress Daily Gold Change Crashes Me

Users who are viewing this thread

I had a fix for my daily change freeze-problem: I updated the game back to the version 1.0.8. Now my broken savestate and everythink works fine for me. I guess I had the problem since the update e1.1.0.

Remeber: if u play with some mods, maybe the mods are not compatible with the version 1.0.8 like it was for my translation mod. But after i figure that out i play one ingame year without a crash :smile: hope it will help for you guys too. Seems like i will play this version until some further updates

I had a fix for my daily change freeze-problem: I updated the game back to the version 1.0.8. Now my broken savestate and everythink works fine for me. I guess I had the problem since the update e1.1.0.

Remeber: if u play with some mods, maybe the mods are not compatible with the version 1.0.8 like it was for my translation mod. But after i figure that out i play one ingame year without a crash :smile: hope it will help for you guys too. Seems like i will play this version until some further updates

Omg I have to try this. After today's update daily golds change and moving on the map still crash me.

Nope, it didnt work still this, i hear the sound of the daily gold change then it crash, even if i create a new campaign >
wwFs2JK.jpg

Didnt work for me :/ i tipe :

Unblock-File -Path "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord"

THEN

gci -recurse "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" | Unblock-File

i looked in my files and all are unblocked.

When i was in game i saved with " Save As ", reload the new save. I gain 10 days then it crashed again at Daily gold change

Sry to hear that man. @Charlemagne
Mhh try this maybe...

First right click you root mount & blade bannerlord folder and make sure the read only option in advanced settings is turned off.
Then try using this combo in Powershel: dir "Game Directory" -recurse | Unblock-file

I hope this helps. I really don't know exactly what fixed it for me but i think these 2 things have done some magic for me..
Good luck soldier.

Edit: Im still usiing 1.0.11 btw :smile:

Edit 2:
Make sure to press Create New Save Slot after all this. And i found another possible fix. If you have your attribute points maxed out like against the 99+ it will crash your game after a while. direct msg me if that's your case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom