• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

In Progress Daily Gold Change Crashes Me

Users who are viewing this thread

chris1602

Recruit
I had a fix for my daily change freeze-problem: I updated the game back to the version 1.0.8. Now my broken savestate and everythink works fine for me. I guess I had the problem since the update e1.1.0.

Remeber: if u play with some mods, maybe the mods are not compatible with the version 1.0.8 like it was for my translation mod. But after i figure that out i play one ingame year without a crash :smile: hope it will help for you guys too. Seems like i will play this version until some further updates

CaptLevi

Recruit
I had a fix for my daily change freeze-problem: I updated the game back to the version 1.0.8. Now my broken savestate and everythink works fine for me. I guess I had the problem since the update e1.1.0.

Remeber: if u play with some mods, maybe the mods are not compatible with the version 1.0.8 like it was for my translation mod. But after i figure that out i play one ingame year without a crash :smile: hope it will help for you guys too. Seems like i will play this version until some further updates

Omg I have to try this. After today's update daily golds change and moving on the map still crash me.

Nope, it didnt work still this, i hear the sound of the daily gold change then it crash, even if i create a new campaign >
wwFs2JK.jpg

aimgallery

Recruit
I fixed it completly by unblocking the whole mount and blade folder via powershell and making a new save via save as in-game. :smile:

Didnt work for me :/ i tipe :

Unblock-File -Path "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord"

THEN

gci -recurse "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" | Unblock-File

i looked in my files and all are unblocked.

When i was in game i saved with " Save As ", reload the new save. I gain 10 days then it crashed again at Daily gold change

aimgallery

Recruit
Sry to hear that man. @Charlemagne
Mhh try this maybe...

First right click you root mount & blade bannerlord folder and make sure the read only option in advanced settings is turned off.
Then try using this combo in Powershel: dir "Game Directory" -recurse | Unblock-file

I hope this helps. I really don't know exactly what fixed it for me but i think these 2 things have done some magic for me..
Good luck soldier.

Edit: Im still usiing 1.0.11 btw :smile:

Edit 2:
Make sure to press Create New Save Slot after all this. And i found another possible fix. If you have your attribute points maxed out like against the 99+ it will crash your game after a while. direct msg me if that's your case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom