Need More Info d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! Last Executed Marker: GBuffer Passes / RC: Main_map / Deferred Meshes

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: At a random point in the game my PC will either hard-freeze and have to be turned off/on manually - or - this error will pop up and crash everything running that's using my GPU. It does NOT generate a crash-log. In fact, it asks me if I would like for it to collect data to upload and when I click yes the window closes and it generates *nothing.*
I posted this exact same problem Jan. 29th of this year and after it not being fixed I had to just uninstall the game. I reinstalled the game today and am already getting this error AGAIN.
How to Reproduce: Do anything in-game (aside from sit on the main menu) for 5-30 minutes.
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Zotac 1080
GPU Driver Version: 466.47 (issue was present on several prior drivers)
CPU: 7 2700x
RAM: 32GB @ 3333MHZ
Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Plus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Please make sure that your GPU drivers and OS is up to date. If you are up to date you can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here. If you are still experiencing the crashes you can also try enabling Vsync in the game settings.

Please make sure that your GPU drivers and OS is up to date. If you are up to date you can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here. If you are still experiencing the crashes you can also try enabling Vsync in the game settings.
Thanks for the reply - GPU and OS versions are the latest; VSYNC is on; I have played with the pagefile and put it to multiple settings from 1.5-10x's my physical RAM size and restarted my computer between each setting and the issue still persists. Either the game hard-freezes my entire computer and has to be manually switched off/on, or it gives me the same "d3d" error as shown above, asks if I would like for it to collect the information to upload and when I click yes, it just closes and generates nothing.

Back
Top Bottom