Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1.309992
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
[21.4.2022 20:52:50][INFO]: Writing report description. [21.4.2022 20:52:50][INFO]: Compressing crash files. [21.4.2022 20:52:51][INFO]: Sending crash files. [21.4.2022 20:52:58][INFO]: Thank you for your help. Upload completed successfully. You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2022-04-21_20.52.23_46febc8e41436319dfdc7852e90093b7 (Copied to clipboard) [21.4.2022 20:52:58][INFO]: Cleaning up left overs. ---------------------------------------------

Tolu300

Recruit
Summary:d3d_device_context_- Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The Gpu device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:yes, i turned on cheat before and also turned it off, I download a mod for cheat also before, I used console command for cheat also not sure if I used the mod for cheat but only console command cheat.
Scene Name (if related):anytime
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://gyazo.com/5aa1708e2976dbd0c48a1328545e4fa1
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia geforce 1080
GPU Driver Version: geforce version 512.15
CPU:Intel core TM i7-7700K @4.20ghz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: I dont know
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD and also harddrive

have verified files multiple times
have uninstalled all steam files and reinstalled multiple times
I deleted all the file in document about mount and blade
I did the clean uninstall with instruction from some thread from the mod in here
and I dont know how to upload this rgl log file in here and I dont know how to use cloud service please help
2022-04-21_21.43.12_46febc8e41436319dfdc7852e90093b7

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.
Hello Marda, I tried your recommended solution and I tried to play again but it just doesnt stop with this error
2022-04-22_20.39.20_46febc8e41436319dfdc7852e90093b7
I just uploaded this right now but hopefully you guys can fix this I played this game when it came out but I took a pause and then now I want to play but I keep getting these error but there is no solution to be find I am very dissapointed, so is there a problem with my GPU? or what is the problem I dont understand.
thank you for the replayed

Hey, the crash is the same. GPU crash. Sadly, the only thing we can suggest is what I wrote before.
Hello my friend, I am still wondering about this crash is it because of mine GPU? or is it fault from your side because I paid for this game and I cant play it so it pretty disappointing and what more of info do you need to fix this? Can you please get some professional to fix this crash please. My new error today: 2022-06-05_11.29.52_46febc8e41436319dfdc7852e90093b7.

Unfortunately, we can't do much to fix GPU-related crashes. There are some fixes that are still in progress but nothing else that i can mention at this point.
Hello my friend, do i just wait for you guys to fix this problem? or what can I do? is it because of my GPU?

Turned OFF Subsurface scattering FIXED MINE! No Crashes!!!!
Happy Bannerren!

Edit Update:
And power set to balance in control panel

Last edited:
How can this update affect so many users yet it be put down to a GPU error not the game.

It clearly is a Bannerlord issue as every other game I play runs absolutely fine... the lack of accountability in this is worrying.

Back
Top Bottom