Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-11-04_12.46.08_4941621754b16a07c30e7b49371cf970
So I've tried almost everything now with no avail.
I have upadted all my dependancies, updated windows 10, updated graphics drivers, even moved my bannerlord to the beta. The crash happens at random but never lets me play more than around 15 minutes.
I have the following specs:
Windows 10 64bit
32gb ram ddr4
AMD Radeon R9 380
I have no issues with temperature with my pc getting max 45C even with extremely demanding games and this game runs absolutely smooth no processing lag whatsoever which makes things worse.

I have the same issue...tried everything I could find on the net to no avail. BTW, one of the best games I've ever played...just wish I could play without crashes.

It seems to me, but the latest Windows updates can cause crashes. I returned to version 1809 ltsb and they practically disappeared from me. Although I had crashes mostly at the end of the battle or when taking actions. After crash, I also received messages like the graphics device disappeared in the system. My card nvidia but nonetheless. I didn't even bother updating drivers after 1809.

Last edited:
I seem to be having luck at full rate v-sync...fingers crossed. With that being said, this is the ONLY game that I get consistent CTDs on.

No joy...another crash with full v-sync on. Love this game, hope devs get these crashes sorted out.

You need to recreate the crash. After that, a pop-up should appear to send us the necessary files. Clicking yes on that window opens the crash uploader, and after clicking "Send Dump", an ID is generated that you can take a screenshot of.

You need to recreate the crash. After that, a pop-up should appear to send us the necessary files. Clicking yes on that window opens the crash uploader, and after clicking "Send Dump", an ID is generated that you can take a screenshot of.
Posted my crash ID...still crashing consistently on one computer. Occasionally on my other computer. I can't honestly say neither are crash prone to other games and both have fresh installs of windows on them with clean GPU driver installs.

Posted my crash ID...still crashing consistently on one computer. Occasionally on my other computer. I can't honestly say neither are crash prone to other games and both have fresh installs of windows on them with clean GPU driver installs.
I've forwarded the crash dump.

Back
Top Bottom