Resolved d3d error code started crashing my game after 50 some hours of Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
so all the sudden I've been getting the error code d3d device context map at rglgpu which will go onto other error codes. I would like to know why I am. I did some research and People say its the settings in the game, Set it to medium, Some say its something in the NVIDIA control panel settings, Some say its because your overclocked but (not trying to sound like an A-hole) I think none of those are rights. Yes I am OC, Yes I play on the high settings, BUT I didn't have this problem until like 50 some hours into the game. I get nothing but over 100fps so I shouldn't have to down anything, Right ? It makes no sense. I know i ran the tests on 3dmark for a stable OC. I've tried doing the thing on steam for the files. Had a bad one but that didn't work. NOW I have key info right here. I was messing with mods, and one suggested using DLL one (the one that makes sure all are checked) well after installing that and doing it, That's when i started getting these errors. My specs are

Ryzen 5 3600x 6 core
EVGA Geforce RTX 2070 Super
16gigs of RAM
Windows is up to date
Same as drivers, Quite sure everything is

Please help. I really enjoy this game, but it crashing every 10-20min is getting really annoying. I don't know what else to do or where to even look. I just know i had absolutely know issues with a OC fully maxed game until recently. If I forgot any info or anything, Please let me know, Thank you!!
(EDIT- Forgot to mention that ive been using mods before and never had this either. If mods crash my game ill get the usual crash report you can send in, Never that d3d error)

Hi, unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and I cannot forward this to the developers without first making sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Please read out full statement regarding modding related issues.
Can you try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and try to recreate this on an umodded new campaign?

Hi, unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and I cannot forward this to the developers without first making sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Please read out full statement regarding modding related issues.
Can you try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and try to recreate this on an umodded new campaign?

Ill let you know, will start a new one right now.

Nope still crashes BUT got rid of the d3d error. Game didnt crash when fighting or anything for an hour or 2, then i went to play a Game of (checkers forgot the name of it) and it crashed on me (no mods)

Back
Top Bottom