Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
I get endless errors trying to enjoy this game, what is going on...

"d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_deice::lock-_texture Failed!
The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

Just bought it, played for an hour maybe, and then I started having several crash issues after the other, now — I can' even play/launch the game for a split second.

The minute I press play ingame, whether its SP/MP the game instantly crashes...

I've tried to now avail, all the available fixes found through googling, steam, forums, nothing works

Removed/disabling Shader Cache in Nvidia.
Removing the Shader folder
Removing config files/folder
Verifying the game files
New Display Drivers/Reinstalled with DDU
Increased Memory Paging in Win10
Reinstalling the game

NOTHING works.

Anyone have any fixes?

Below is the identifier to apparently "seek help".
2023-03-31_23.07.51_3542a668a1145eee1b7cd464a9497763
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): There's plenty online of this specific error..
Computer Specs:
GPU:3060 12GB Aorus Elite
GPU Driver Version: 531.41
CPU:R5 3600 CPU
RAM: G.skill Aegis 32GB
Motherboard:X570 Aorus Elite
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB M.2

I've seen countless forum posts about this or similiar GPU issue. How can this still be a problem, when it has existed since launch, by the looks of it?

This is the only game I have an issue with, where I can't even launch the game.

Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I really want to play the game.

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer to support this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.
A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

i have had the same error, I didnt even get to playa single minute, it crashed after selecting the culture i wanted my character to be, i have the latest GPU driver and tried all of those "fixes" and nothing fixed it, its so frustrating

Back
Top Bottom