Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Charly30

Recruit
Summary:

Well, I'm going back to the d3d crashes club, I'm sad 😭😭 it's since I tested going from 130 fps to max and tested beta 1.0.2, since then it's re ****. I deleted the Shaders folder it was worse (crash at launch), checked performance mode in ReShade, unchecked mods, very low graphics quality, 30fps max............. crash crash crash crash crash Worse than before because at least I could play in very low 30fps. Well, maybe I'll try to reinstall the whole game, we'll see 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It crashes systematically at the beginning of battles or just after starting it, no graphic card driver update.

My solution doens't look to work anymore.

How to Reproduce: start a battle
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: rog strix 6800XT LC (OC and not OC)
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.12027.7000
CPU: 5800X3D
RAM: G.SKILL Trident 2*16Go 3600Mhz
Motherboard: rog strix B550-e gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2xSSD (OS+Games)

I just did a reinstall, without ReShade, it crashed at the brightness setting menu (white and black setting), I pasted my engine_config file -> got to the main menu -> set shaders to mini -> launched a test battle without mods and it didn't crash, fingers crossed for the rest.

I retested but with all the mods I use, still no crash. Now I'll test by reinstalling ReShade (the basic colorimetry of the game is not great I think).

Tested with ReShade in addition to the mods still no crash, still on the same big battle. I dare to hope that everything is back in order.

Hey, i am glad the problem is solved. For the future cases, please keep in mind that we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues, provided you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hello uçanbiblo and thanks for answering.
If you read well : these crashes happen with AND WITHOUT mod -> "I just did a reinstall, without ReShade, it crashed at the brightness setting menu (white and black setting)" => so NO MOD here.

Also a lot of players can't play because of this crash, some since an update (1.0.1 per exemple).
These crashes are veeeery old, it's here since a veeeery long time ago and still with NO MOD.

And yes, I know you're a small team and that there are a looot of other things to do and fix (with or without mod 😉) and thank you so much for this wonderful game you're offering to us 🤩😁

Did you ever find a solution to this?

I just bought the game and managed to play for brief time, but now I get the exact same crash everytime I try to play.

Hello, problem solved : I've bought a 4090 and still crashes when Shaders quality is not low, I've installed W11 instead of W10 -> no crash anymore!

Works even with mods and using reshade.

Last edited:
Did you ever find a solution to this?

I just bought the game and managed to play for brief time, but now I get the exact same crash everytime I try to play.
Hi,
Late better than never? Sorry I haven't seen your message.

Back
Top Bottom