D3D Context Error

Users who are viewing this thread

d3d_device_context_- Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The Gpu device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

For some reason I keep getting this error, I have Re-installed the game multiple times, updated my drivers and verified the game each time to no avail.

I am using a 1050ti GPU
A Ryzen 7 5800x CPU
32GB DDR4 3200MHZ RAM

I have repeatedly suffered from this issue and it was ruining my ability and desire to play this game. But I found a fix! It 100% solved the issue for me and I would be very interested if it solves for you as well.

Go to Settings in Windows and search for or navigate to the Audio Troubleshooter. Run it. If it suggests there is errors being cause by audio enhancements, allow the troubleshooter to automatically disable them and then VIOLA! I have NO IDEA why a crash the reports a Direct3D GPU error is being caused by something audio related but it fixed it for me.

Let me know if it solves it for you as well or feel free to ask any questions. Good luck!

I have repeatedly suffered from this issue and it was ruining my ability and desire to play this game. But I found a fix! It 100% solved the issue for me and I would be very interested if it solves for you as well.

Go to Settings in Windows and search for or navigate to the Audio Troubleshooter. Run it. If it suggests there is errors being cause by audio enhancements, allow the troubleshooter to automatically disable them and then VIOLA! I have NO IDEA why a crash the reports a Direct3D GPU error is being caused by something audio related but it fixed it for me.

Let me know if it solves it for you as well or feel free to ask any questions. Good luck!
il didn't solve it completly for me, but it did some good. The game crash less often.

Back
Top Bottom