-D O W N L O A D - 1860's Old America (+POLL)

How deep did you Test NEW v. 1.5 ? (CHANGE your answer, when you progress in Testing)

• I will NOT download it, thx. No interest in this.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • I just started and went around a little

Votes: 85 39.5%
  • I played it for a long while, but didn t see all the map, yet

Votes: 50 23.3%
  • I think I tested very deep and all around the Map (including the extreme West!!)

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • I am an "1860s Mod EXPERT" and will help players on the 1860s Forum, Gabby!!!

Votes: 19 8.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoucheMcScumbagVII said:
Why is this updated to 1.152, and not 1.153 :sad:!?

Very frustrating. I was/am very excited for this mod, tried to download it, but it's not working because of 1.153 I think.

I have v1.153 and it works for me just fine, did you read the troubleshooting guide?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200924.0.html

Just look at both
"-INSTALL & TROUBLESHOOTING" and "In case of serious PC problems"

i've been trying to download it, and it seems to stop at about 20% everytime, from both nexus and the depository. HELP!?

Ciao Castello!!
mmmmhhh...but why isn t anybody mentioning the link that Bambarbio so kindly gave and that I posted in the first page of this topic:
(that surely works!!! just click on the green word DOWNLOAD...)

OLD last "unfinished" version: 
-- DOWNLOAD --
new 1860s OLD AMERICA v.0,81
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3500#content
or
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3500
[size=18pt]
...or here: (thx to Bambarbio  :wink: )
https://rapidshare.com/files/2025753917/1860s_Old_America_v._0_81.7z

Let me know, ok? :wink:
Gabby

that one downloads, but when i try to unpack it, i get a different error message haha. idk what to do.

edit:
the error message says
"Can not open file 'C:\Users\Castello\AppData\Local\Temp\1860s_Old_America_v._0_81.7z' as archive

M_Castello said:
that one downloads, but when i try to unpack it, i get a different error message haha. idk what to do.

edit:
the error message says
"Can not open file 'C:\Users\Castello\AppData\Local\Temp\1860s_Old_America_v._0_81.7z' as archive

Do you have a rar/zip unpacker program  like Winrar or 7zip ?  other then that i had the same message when my downloads failed

if you have a torrent client you can just download the torrent version i have of the packed mod, just google " 1860's Old America(Warband Mod) TPB"

Fran-Krsto said:
Do you have a rar/zip unpacker program  like Winrar or 7zip ?  other then that i had the same message when my downloads failed

if you have a torrent client you can just download the torrent version i have of the packed mod, just google " 1860's Old America(Warband Mod) TPB"

I have both programs, so idk why it didnt work. I'll try the torrent thanks

M_Castello said:
Fran-Krsto said:

I have both programs, so idk why it didnt work. I'll try the torrent thanks

Leave feedback if it works, so far nobody complained but most dont leave comments either way.  :sad:

Gaburidilo can you check the pm i sent you ?  :oops: sorry if name is mispelled!  :neutral:

I got it to work yay! still seems kinda buggy but i think that might be a combo of the mod and my below average performance comp. thanks for your help

M_Castello said:
Fran-Krsto said:
Leave feedback if it works, so far nobody complained but most dont leave comments either way.  :sad:

so far the torrent seems to be working, it is just taking a very long time

Good Castello!!
Stay tuned and become an expert of old version .....
I m working hard on new version in the meanwhile  :razz:

Thx to Frank for always being so helpful!!
Gab

Hey Castello, sorry but I dited your posts so they don t spam all over the topic.... :twisted:

M_Castello said:
I got it to work yay! still seems kinda buggy but i think that might be a combo of the mod and my below average performance comp. thanks for your help

How long did it take you to download? if less then 3 hours(how much it took me to download it the normal way :lol: ) then its useful, especially when more people seed it (now was low, usually its 10 or so people)

my internet was running slow, but overall i'd say about 4 or 5 hours :/ do you have any other of gabby's mods as torrents?

Sadly nope, this is the only one, i decided to make a torrent because trying to download it i had several times faces errors at the end of the download, making the whole download useless. So for people who have the problem i had, to make it easier for them.

But the reason for it failing was because of my internet connection being slow that times for some reason.

Hi Gabrilduro! I'd like to play your mod but none of your download links on the first page seem to work for me. All of them seem to be unable to open with winzip or 7zip, even though it says it is a .7z file. Im using Frans torrent right now and hopefully that works, but I suggest that you fix your download links on the front page or tell me if Im doing something wrong  :oops:

Myusernameisavailable said:
Hi Gabrilduro! I'd like to play your mod but none of your download links on the first page seem to work for me. All of them seem to be unable to open with winzip or 7zip, even though it says it is a .7z file. Im using Frans torrent right now and hopefully that works, but I suggest that you fix your download links on the front page or tell me if Im doing something wrong  :oops:

I was thinking that it could have to do with to many people trying to download it so the ones with slower connection dont get it downloaded properly. Took me a few tries to get it downloaded, just shows how popular this is :lol:

i noticed it when it suddenly stops and says it finished downloading , even if before that it was still a few minutes/hours from being done, then i cant open the file because of some error or so. Good luck with the torrent.

Fran-Krsto said:
Myusernameisavailable said:

I was thinking that it could have to do with to many people trying to download it so the ones with slower connection dont get it downloaded properly. Took me a few tries to get it downloaded, just shows how popular this is :lol:

i noticed it when it suddenly stops and says it finished downloading , even if before that it was still a few minutes/hours from being done, then i cant open the file because of some error or so. Good luck with the torrent.

Torrent worked, but it took me like 20 hours to download it. But Im playing right now with no problems  :cool:

Also Gabrilduro Ive been playing for only a few minutes and I love it but I noticed one small flaw. Biloxi is to the west of Mobile, not the east of it. I can assure you this because I live there  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom