Users who are viewing this thread

Zaharist said:
SRT out.
Some kind of first tourney sensation?
"They say that life's a carousel, Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell!!"
One of my favourite quotes gives you an answer :smile:
We are just people and we have work/school and we aren't able to play next ten rounds on 23:00 . We have young players who aren't able to play on this hour . I think that this next ten rounds should be play next day .
Sir Protheus said:
For the draw round, i ordered to my teammate to search an opportunity to kill one by one our oppponent and save himself to keep his stuff. I understand than this type of draw run can be unfair and I agree that the SRT should win this round but rules are rules, my teammates had fought and i thought that you should have a solution to capture my teammate. I think he can be interesting to discuss about the rule for next editions of NPL.
These are an empty words , he was running 1 minute and 30 seconds and he didn't have desire to fight...
Anyway thanks for this baggage of experience...

I don't have some screens .

Even additional rounds! We just cannot do that. Even if 10 rounds is too much, we are helpless, because it is the fairest way for both teams.
But I don't get it, what's so unfair in giving option to both teams to decide if both of them want to play additional rounds next day or just after the match.

Arris said:
Even additional rounds! We just cannot do that. Even if 10 rounds is too much, we are helpless, because it is the fairest way for both teams.
But I don't get it, what's so unfair in giving option to both teams to decide if both of them want to play additional rounds next day or just after the match.

That is true!  :shock:
Will ask Corsair about it and will add it to those pesky rules. (I am so exhausted I cannot think straight!)

Back
Top Bottom