Défenseurs de la Flamme Doudoune [DFD] - Sarmatians [SRT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarmatians [SRT]
Leader of the clan: Wambo ( Steam : Last Samurai Wambo | In game : SRT_ Last Samurai Wambo )
Contacts of substitute leaders: Emissary - Wezyk ( Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010510799/  | In game : SRT_Wezyk  | TW profile : Wezyk ) , Bael ( Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998273128/ | In game : SRT_Bael  )
Server:  We have a dedicated server in Germany hosted by Vicenzo from 22nd
srtheraldic2.png

Défenseurs de la Flamme Doudoune [DFD]
Leader : Jeanne d'Arc (Steam : jcrocher  Mail + MSN : [email protected]).
Our diplomate : Bouris (Steam : bouzber)
My substitute : Ryurk (Taleworld nickname Kurk ; steam : Ryurk)
Server: is Off  But we ll try to find a solution. New server for example
DFD.png

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

added Wezik in steam contacts.

Please contact me in steam or by our Teampeack.

No I haven't got your invitation on Steam . Check this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010510799/

For Black Corsair :
1.3.1. Leader : Wambo
1.3.2. Emissary : Wezyk ( Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010510799/  | In game : SRT_Wezyk  | TW profile : Wezyk ) , Bael ( Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998273128/ | In game : SRT_Bael  )  .
1.4. We have a dedicated server in Germany hosted by Vicenzo from 22nd
:mrgreen:

After discussion with Wezyk on steam, we have a problem. We have resolve special rules question before choosing maps and factions.
SRT choose field by the river with vaegir and we choose Rhodok
DFD choose Nord town with Nords and SRT choose .... to change their agreement about swaping faction rule, after 2 matchs (EDT and RN) and DFD choice.
We don't know SRT choice for the faction in Nord Town. And I totally disagree that we cancel our agreement about to not swap factions.

Here is the discussion in Steam. Possible to resolve this problem please?

Wezyk: HI
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: good evening
Wezyk: :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ready?
Wezyk: For match ? Of course by the way bonjour :smile:( I don't know that this word I had benn wrote correctly :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: bonjour :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: correctly write :smile:
Wezyk: Good^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: date and hour for the match is polling on my side
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: have you choose map and faction?
Wezyk: On your clanwebsite ?
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: yes
Wezyk: hmm
Wezyk: Sorry but I don't know the adress for your website
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: http://mabw-jvcom.meilleurforum.com/forum.htm
Wezyk: I even don't know hour and day
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: but the poll is in our private forum ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ok
Wezyk: Oh soe we didn't know the hour and day , I was scared :smile:
Wezyk: What day you can play ?
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: lol ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: saturday monday or thursday
Wezyk: We have time ot this Wednesday
Wezyk: hmm
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: i know
Wezyk: Okay
Wezyk: I think that tomorrow will be kay
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ill still give you more information
Wezyk: okay*
Wezyk: So can you play tomorrow ?
Wezyk: We have the same GMT + 1
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: don't know we are polling
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: cool :smile:
Wezyk: I know but
Wezyk: Please poll quickly :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: i know
Wezyk: We can now choose fractions and maps
Wezyk: and server
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: if you want
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: what do you want to choose?
Wezyk: Do you want khergits and random maps ?
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: no ^^ and you?
Wezyk: No
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: lol
Wezyk: So we accept both
Wezyk: nezt issue
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: do you want to swap faction after 5 rounds?
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: for me no
Wezyk: no
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ok we are agree :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: next, what map and faction do you use?
Wezyk: Sorry
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ?
Wezyk: I will be back in couple of minuts
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ok :smile:
Wezyk est actuellement Absent.
Wezyk est actuellement En ligne.
Wezyk: I'm back
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: welcome ^^
Wezyk: I was playing with my little cousin , sorry :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: no pb ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: well have you choose SRT map and faction?
Wezyk: No yet
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ok ^^
Wezyk: Have you got a server ?
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: not yet ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: i'm hardly waiting one of my teammates :sad:
Wezyk: We have a 64 slot server called 1_SRT_SERVER_PL
Wezyk: The pings are good
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ok i send my troop to test the ping
Wezyk: In the other way we can play on neutral land
Wezyk: I think that IG host a server
Wezyk: for this league
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: don't worry this pb will be resolve :smile:
Wezyk: Okay we choose Field by the River and Veagirs for this map , what's your fraction ?
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ok :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: time to avenge our friend EDT :grin:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: we choose rhodok :smile:
Wezyk: Okay we'll see
Wezyk: :razz:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: and we choose nord town and we ll play nords :grin:
Wezyk: I have a question
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: yes?
Wezyk: Can we take the same fraction as you ?
Wezyk: We can choose only if you accept
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: well....
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: i prefer not to have a good confrontation ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: so i pref you choose another faction ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: wezyk?
Wezyk: Yes... sorry i must write to friend I will write soon fraction :smile:
Wezyk: Hmm
Wezyk: Can swith the fractions after 5 rounds ?
Wezyk: Someone tell me wrong
Wezyk: Sorry :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: i see with blackcorsairbefore our first match and the rule is updated ^^
Wezyk: c) Switch spawns AND FACTIONS after 5 rounds.
Wezyk: official rule :smile:
Wezyk: Sorry I make a mistake
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: except if clans aggree to not swap
Wezyk: So we swith the fractions ?
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: you were ok ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: no ^^
Wezyk: But I someone tell me wrong so We want to switch fractions
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: wel....
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: it's hard to change after choosing map and faction...
Wezyk: So we can choose one more time
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: you don't swap faction during your first match
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: lol
Wezyk: Yes
Wezyk: But in this we want
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: i consider swap factions as very unfair
Wezyk: It depends...
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: we already must to choose 2 factions...
Wezyk: But now we talk about this and losse minutes which can we choose this two fractions
Wezyk: So ? :grin:
Wezyk: Hmm ?:smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: You don't swap factions during you match against EDT and RN...... why do you want suddenly after my choice want to swap faction.... For me we ll play the match as agreed together. Please assume your "mistake"
Wezyk: Okay if you want.... I won't be arguing but that fact that we didn't switch factions in the previous matchest don't have any value now . If playing in previous matches as Swadia now we can't play as any other faction ? For us isn't a great problem these switches...
Wezyk: Sow e choose for Nord Twon
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ok  thanks for your comprehension
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: you choose? :smile:
Wezyk: It's not an official
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ?
Wezyk: but I think that I heard Sarranids but I must make sure
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: ok i wait you
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: please be quick i must to go to supermarket ^^'
Wezyk: L'eclerc ?
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: no
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: franprix ^^
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: please choose your faction ^^
Wezyk: I don;t want to write this but I must : We want to switch fractions after 5 round , I know that in firs version I said thet we don't want to but now we change our mind
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: so you prefer that an arbitrator resolve our pb?
Wezyk: So you don't agree :/
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: exactly.... i think it's very unfair... if you frightened about nords in nord town why don't you choose it?
Wezyk: We don't frightened
Wezyk: But my commander want to change
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: so ... choose a faction :grin:
Wezyk: I'm just an emissary
Wezyk: Agree or  not ? :smile:
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: i know but undertstant my point of view...
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: disagree ^^
Wezyk: Yes
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: please invite your commander if you prefer
Wezyk: So I must talk to Black Corsair :/
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: I take a copy /past of our discussion....
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: are you ok?
Wezyk: Hmm we rae now talking so our first no for these swithes don't hane any value , If we change our mind 5 minute before match you must be angry but we are now talking a day before
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: i ll let black corsair judge about this....
DFD_Jeanne d'Arc: after 2 matchs without swap faction and after my choice of map and faction, I'm terribly surprise that you want to change advice. If you haven't be sure, you should told us to wait before choose...
Wezyk: I told you that I made a mistake , your choice hadn't got value for this mistake

Both clan leaders will choose factions and set rules 20 minutes BEFORE the match, in the presence of a referee. Final answer. Right now just settle for time and day.

a) (choice right before match) - one map can be played only once in one match, and one clan can CHOOSE one CONCRETE faction only once in match too.

hi

we propose you to begin the match monday 29 november 21H00 (Hour of Paris)

We accept to play the 2 maps on your server. Ping is OK for majority of my teammates
Test ping server : 1_SERt_Server_PL

DFD Won after extra time... damn long match. And the damn controversy :neutral:. This match raised two problems that I will post asap. Not tonight, I'm too tired. Final score DFD-SRT 10-10 (6-2)

After that match I have one or rather two suggestion since I'm really displeased. Purposely exploiting "draws doesn't count" rule should be banned. I have bad aftertaste when I'm remembering DFD horseman running for 1min 30 sec from 5 players just to make it draw (not to mention 30 minutes break today and stupid rule to play rematch just after match becouse some ppl actually have work/school next day and playing to almost 00:00 just becouse in France that will be 23:00 isn't best thing to do).

Cheers

Arris said:
After that match I have one or rather two suggestion since I'm really displeased. Purposely exploiting "draws doesn't count" rule should be banned. I have bad aftertaste when I'm remembering DFD horseman running for 1min 30 sec from 5 players just to make it draw (not to mention 30 minutes break today and stupid rule to play rematch just after match becouse some ppl actually have work/school next day and playing to almost 00:00 just becouse in France that will be 23:00 isn't best thing to do).

Cheers

I actually recorded that so I have proof. It was really annoying to see a win turning into a draw just because that guy had the fastest horse. IMHO, this should not be allowed. Yet again, it's debatable. I'll post a video of this and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Zaharist said:
SRT out.
Some kind of first tourney sensation?

That was not the best time to play match it seems. Becouse of school/work or other stuff we barely had 12 players and without almost any reserve it's hard to change team "setting". Heh, when you have to play 15 rounds with fever becouse there is noone to change you that's a bad sign. :razz:

But still, you should really rethink that rule, purposely going for Draw already happened while playing against RN (1 player running and hiding) and now it's DFD. I don't have to mention that in both cases it could lead to different score or at least in RN case it could lead to a draw and rematch with them. In both cases I think expression on my face was similar to the one in my avatar. :wink:

Also, about rematches. We are not selling tickets here, there is no audience and we don't have reserved stadium to play rematch few seconds after match. IMHO as long as it is before deadline you should have at least option to play rematch next day for example.

In case of draw there is no rematch. There is a rule (check the battle rules thread) about draws. I was tired aswell and missed school because of it today, so we're all in the same pile of crap. Regarding the running away thingie, there is a rule, but it's a simple one. I hope we will change it for further tournaments (just imagine a guy on a courser running away to "win"a draw).
  Regarding the recordings. Something weird happened and all my recordings are screwed up. I don't know what happend but I'll try to fix it for the next match. So, unfortunately, there will be no video for this match, although I had some really cool kills recorded. I'm sorry.

Also, the rule about same factions on one map should be disscussed. I'll start some threads if there arent already any.

Hi

Congratulations for Arcas Nebun who had taken good decision about the 2 problems and during the match :smile:
Congratulations for the Sarmatians who offered a very good resistance but our hardly and special training gave us victory.

For the draw round, i ordered to my teammate to search an opportunity to kill one by one our oppponent and save himself to keep his stuff. I understand than this type of draw run can be unfair and I agree that the SRT should win this round but rules are rules, my teammates had fought and i thought that you should have a solution to capture my teammate. I think he can be interesting to discuss about the rule for next editions of NPL.

We wish that you wont be angry long time because we want friendly relations with your clan. Indeed, you gave us good exp and we think that it will be kind to give you an opportunity to take revenge.

I'll try to fix it for the next match. So, unfortunately, there will be no video for this match, although I had some really cool kills recorded. I'm sorry.
To bad, that was our last fight in this tournament ;(.

By rematches I meant additional rounds.

Arris said:
I'll try to fix it for the next match. So, unfortunately, there will be no video for this match, although I had some really cool kills recorded. I'm sorry.
To bad, that was our last fight in this tournament ;(.

By rematches I meant additional rounds.

Even additional rounds! We just cannot do that. Even if 10 rounds is too much, we are helpless, because it is the fairest way for both teams.

Back
Top Bottom