Czechoslovak Forum Section

Users who are viewing this thread

I just saw this when I was scrolling down the forums. Definitely yes, something like that will really help develop the CZSK community.  :grin:

@Gasset

Oh please ... dont teach us about our history. First, you wasnt alive when we split us and secondly you know only that we split up so do you really know what happened? Briefly, two great politicians chose to divide and did not ask anyone. Thats all. If you want know more details about our history, you can ask me. I study in detail Czech history.

@Pharaoh X Llandy

Last Shadow said the main problem. Its not about number of players but about that we are everywhere and nowhere. I know a lot of people (CZ/SK) playing Native,NW,Mercenaries ... but they dont know nothing about this forum and place where could they express themselves. We have 100+ players and after Bannerlord it will be more so we need unite and direct our community the right way.

Its not about number of players but about that we are everywhere and nowhere. I know a lot of people (CZ/SK) playing Native,NW,Mercenaries ... but they dont know nothing about this forum and place where could they express themselves. We have 100+ players and after Bannerlord it will be more so we need unite and direct our community the right way.
For us the establishment of a language board is about the number of users. If you know many CZ/SK players, tell them to express their interest in this thread. Currently 8 people have done so, 2 of which haven't used the forum before.

I do agree with my fellow countrymen, something like this would indeed help our community in future when the Bannerlord comes.

Duh said:
Its not about number of players but about that we are everywhere and nowhere. I know a lot of people (CZ/SK) playing Native,NW,Mercenaries ... but they dont know nothing about this forum and place where could they express themselves. We have 100+ players and after Bannerlord it will be more so we need unite and direct our community the right way.
For us the establishment of a language board is about the number of users. If you know many CZ/SK players, tell them to express their interest in this thread. Currently 8 people have done so, 2 of which haven't used the forum before.

Yeah i wanted say that we dont have problem get here a lot of CZSk users just it will take some time until we explain them situation and what they must do.

๖Kern said:
Fwuffy said:
My name is Fwuffy and I approve this message.

I
love
your

marry me. Kawaiiii Fwuffy-san.

Back home, my wife!

Hello it´s me  :grin:

My opinion: As has already been written, the most common problem is that the cz / sk community is divided. Sometimes i could hear about some turnament or event but you had to be lucky hear about it.  If we look at our community these days, we have many active players on Napoleonic. Don't know numbers because i don't care about it (don't like it. There is no bow :grin:) But we have also many players on Warband but there inst active clan, so they ussualy play on public servers like mount and siege where i can find every day Several cz/sk players. And also there is mod where we can find them PW, merc, etc....  :wink:
So i think there are more cz/sk players than 100 but it´s hard to say Exact number. For example on our ts we have every day 10-16 players who play mount and blade every day. It is like our main group for our clan. So it a bit funny because if we want we have active clan after 10 min. (we have everything ready- ts,page,server, etc.) Also when i visit some napoleonic clan/teamspeak there are cca 10-20 or 30 players ready for play. So there are eventually players for Bannerlord too. And there are many groups with cz/sk players who play but don't know about this forum or thing like this.  :!:

For this reason i think cz/sk forum will be very help for new players and also for veterans players to get on the train. But it depends on our activity. And this is the main problem :idea:
Hmmm... It think if Bannerlord will come there will be many players and also many cz/sk clan (bad and good) but they will be there. In that event we will have big cz/sk community from start and this community need coordination like forum or other thing who can help for tournament and information about game.  :cool:

I am up for CZ/SK forum too, as long as it wont be named CZECHIA because its the most stupid name that our "leaders" could give us.
If i spot anyone who will be trying to rename that forum to Czechia/SK, i will create Bohemia sign and showe it into your neck

TBH, I am not sure about starting CZ/SK forum, there are some cons, it would definitely divide existing community, but on the other hand, it would provide a forum to people who don't speak English well or not at all, I personally don't feel like starting a community as I am an introvert who doesn't like to talk with outside words, etc.

But I think it's worth giving a try. It could certainly be a nice place to chill, so count me in!

I agree with this as well, I think it would be a very nice starting point for the cz/sk community in Bannerlord, especially since the community in Warband is already pretty big and active (i would say a hundred players is an understatement), however they are only really active within their smaller groups and there isnt really too much communication between those. The cz/sk forum would be a solution to this problem since everything would be in one place and easily accesible, which could in turn attract new members coming with Bannerlord.

Mr Relaks also approves.  :grin:

a6741ea6736cdf31468a51be5385f7c1b15fe526_full.jpg

Moje vznášedlo je plné úhořů!
Moje vznášadlo je plné úhorov!

CZ/SK FORUM SECTION SUPPORT FROM CATALONIA.

Back
Top Bottom