Cyberpunk

Users who are viewing this thread

EalER15WsAMtQQe.jpg

Waiting 8 years for a game just for it to be a major disappointment:
Bannerlord fans ? Cyberpunk fans

Forget the poor performance and bugs, the game doesn't have driving AI. What on the ****ing earth is that.

Wait, that's a new one for me. I know the steering wheels don't turn, but are you telling me the civilian AI can't drive?
Only on set paths or when it's scripted in missions. So police can't chase you in cars, drivers can't move around you if you park in the road, they can't flee in panic. There's no Ai that allows them to react.

It's absolute madness for a game like Cyberpunk.

Only on set paths or when it's scripted in missions. So police can't chase you in cars, drivers can't move around you if you park in the road, they can't flee in panic. There's no Ai that allows them to react.

10/10 game though, the small indie company is doing their best ??????

Bruh

Why did they advertise the driving so much if they knew it was this bad? I feel like most of the stupid backlash against this game could have been avoided if they just marketed it as basically a visual novel.

Lol wtf :lol: this can’t be real.

I mean I still wanna get it some day, but I’m waiting until at least May/June 2021 to give it more time. That issue you just mentioned doesn’t sound like a bug that can be fixed though, hilarious.

The messiah who was supposed to come down from the sky seems to have crashed down to the ground. Unfortunately these are the current practices and standards in this sector... The game is good, but it sucks that after so much time you find yourself with the **** that gets published. They'll fix it for sure...but this patch up policy doesn't suit me at all...
?

Eh the game is good but Im facing major ****ing crashes its a bit disappointing really since Ive faced enough crashes to shoot myself and faces look like assasins creed unity launch day I rate it a decent 5/10

The messiah who was supposed to come down from the sky seems to have crashed down to the ground. Unfortunately these are the current practices and standards in this sector... The game is good, but it sucks that after so much time you find yourself with the **** that gets published. They'll fix it for sure...but this patch up policy doesn't suit me at all...
?

It just makes me sad really, you have this beautiful cityscape made by hundreds of artists but there is no dynamic gameplay and the AI is worse than some games from the 90s. I can't see what value this has after the main story is done. I got a similar feeling from Mafia Remastered, a stunningly atmospheric recreation of 1920s Chicago but it's just in service of a handful of static missions which nobody will remember 6 months from now. It's such a massive waste.

As much as Watch Dogs Legion was mostly a typical Ubisoft trash game, there are these flashes of properly dynamic gameplay there with story-related NPCs you can actually visit, recruit, mess around with or even kill, which pisses off their relatives and friends. It's the first game of its type (Open world with instanced levels) where the missions aren't completely separated from the open world. I really wish more games were like this.

It just makes me sad really, you have this beautiful cityscape made by hundreds of artists but there is no dynamic gameplay and the AI is worse than some games from the 90s. I can't see what value this has after the main story is done. I got a similar feeling from Mafia Remastered, a stunningly atmospheric recreation of 1920s Chicago but it's just in service of a handful of static missions which nobody will remember 6 months from now. It's such a massive waste.

As much as Watch Dogs Legion was mostly a typical Ubisoft trash game, there are these flashes of properly dynamic gameplay there with story-related NPCs you can actually visit, recruit, mess around with or even kill, which pisses off their relatives and friends. It's the first game of its type (Open world with instanced levels) where the missions aren't completely separated from the open world. I really wish more games were like this.

I totally agree.
I will honestly wait for this sandstorm to clear up by parking the game for a while. I hope it doesn't become another mirage in the desert...

Back
Top Bottom