Customize Banners

Users who are viewing this thread

I saw there was a mod or way to make custom banners. It would be great if it was possible to even just combine some of they already ingame images on one banner. I wanted to use crossed battle axes under the dog or horse symbol. I noticed that the npc lords have banners made up of these combined images.

What are easiest ways to get custom banners? Is this planned for later on?

Its not working in the newest patch. :sad:
he made a mod to get it to work again with 1.3
How to use
In Bannerlord beta e1.3.0 copy/paste was removed from the banner editor. Probably because it could crash the game. I created a small mod available here: BannerPaste that allows you to copy/paste like before. As a bonus it likely won't crash if you paste something invalid.

he made a mod to get it to work again with 1.3
How to use
In Bannerlord beta e1.3.0 copy/paste was removed from the banner editor. Probably because it could crash the game. I created a small mod available here: BannerPaste that allows you to copy/paste like before. As a bonus it likely won't crash if you paste something invalid.
Good job man! Thank you. I think the BannerlordBanners subreddit will appreciate it too.

People were using an undocumented feature and crashing their game, so the devs removed the feature...I'm not sure I understand that logic.

Back
Top Bottom