Customization system is not fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathBG

Squire
Ok so I played Bannerlord for 1600 hours and im lvl 155. Yesterday I played with a friend who was lower level than me and for a level up he got like 800 loot. So basically all new players can get a ton of loot and buy all the skins they want while I can't buy anything because I lvl up once every couple days. I want all players that are lvl 100+ to recieve 500 loot for each level they have.

I also want my 3000 wins badge.

Either you compensate the players or make all level ups to require the same amount of experience so you can level up faster even if you are high level.

As far as I understand, your winnings were obtained in skirmish mode. 3k wins in captains mode would require a significantly higher level. For example, not so long ago, one of the most respected veterans of the captain mode with a 250 level, @Olaf The Cruel, talked about his win count. And if I'm not mistaken, it was somewhere around 3.4k. At level 160, I only had 2.3k wins in captain mode. And that's quite a lot as far as I know.
This, of course, does not in any way detract from your efforts and achievements as a veteran of the skirmish mode, but it allows you to see a significant difference in the progress of the wins count for different MP modes and the advisability of splitting the corresponding badges.
Sorry for a little off topic.

Last edited:
It's just not relevant at all in this topic, go ask for bot killing badges...

Anyways, there would be no problem if the leveling up system was linear but as it isn't people with a lower level can easily gain more loot than higher level players. Due to this it is unfair to not compensate for the levels gained as it is basically "lost loot".

So there are really only 2 options of which TW will probably choose the third;
1. Make leveling up linear
2. Compensate levels gained before the patch

TW will probably choose option 3 meaning "LMFAO go grind, or wait for the microtransactions update".

@Aliaksandr you get more xp in captain mode in general. Used to be even more until Tw toned it down. I'm yet to test if you get more loot in Captain in general, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's so.
The accrual of xp should be balanced in proportion to the time spent on 1 match in these modes, but then the status of 1 win for these modes is completely incomparable. After all, gaining 750 victories, spending about 10-15 minutes on each of them, is much easier (at least in terms of time spent) than winning the same number of victories, playing 20-30 minutes for this.
This means we need different badges.

go ask for bot killing badges..
I see you are the most impudent troll here, right?
or you don't really understand that there is a difference in the skills required to be successful in each of the different MP modes. Come and try to kill my bots without losing the game:wink:)

Last edited:
I see you are the most impudent troll here, right?
or you don't really understand that there is a difference in the skills required to be successful in each of the different MT modes. Come and try to kill my bots without losing the game:wink:)
Yeah... Last time this happened was during a captains tournament, and guess what, the top 2 teams were skirmish teams.

Captain mode is fun and all, just like mini golf, but at the end of the day you are still fighting against a windmill.

In general, all the modes of this, and any other, game are nothing more than a battle with a windmill).
But I'll tell you what. In more than 2k hours in captain mode, I got to know all the really outstanding captains (unfortunately, there are too few of them to miss). All of them regularly play or have played in this mode. And NOT ONCE during all this time I have not met any "guest from another game mode" who would amaze me with their "captain's" skills.
I don't want to be offtopic anymore, so I propose to leave further attempts to convince each other of the superiority of one windmill regime over another. Sincerely!

Last edited:
I feel bad for captain players, most of them wasted thousands of hours killing bots in a dead and unfinished game and still can't block

As far as I understand, your winnings were obtained in skirmish mode. 3k wins in captains mode would require a significantly higher level. For example, not so long ago, one of the most respected veterans of the captain mode with a 250 level, @Olaf The Cruel, talked about his win count. And if I'm not mistaken, it was somewhere around 3.4k. At level 161, I only had 2.3k wins in captain mode. And that's quite a lot as far as I know.
This, of course, does not in any way detract from your efforts and achievements as a veteran of the skirmish mode, but it allows you to see a significant difference in the progress of the wins count for different MP modes and the advisability of splitting the corresponding badges.
The exp for kills you received in skirmish and captain was not the same for a long time. In captain we got the same exp for every AI we killed too. That's why many skirmish only players, have more winz than captain only players with a higher Level. They fixed the difference at some point though.

Back
Top Bottom