Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there!
I got an idea...

It would be nice to have option to choose whether I grow crops for sale, or for my own workshops.
I was thinking even about possibility to choose what crops do you want to grow, and to choose if they are for sale or if they are for our own kingdom produce.
''For example iron ore! Having one castle with two villages, village1 growing crops for food in my little fief, village2 mining ore. Just imagine that you would be able to tell those villgers in village 1 to seed trees for next year, so we could efficiently produce metal tools/weapons in summer,when the grain is low-cost everywhere around our fief. At some production window I could see how much grain I need to feed my fiefs in common situation ( not war, or siege scenario ) so I could just easily buy some grain above the recommanded limit ( just to be sure ).''
''This way I would make it up to the point,where they already grow trees instead of growing crops. ''
''In that scenario we would need to have option to tell our workshops/blacksmiths to fill-up our armory with some spears,shields,maces,swords for trade, which would give us better income than selling crops and iron-ore itself.''
''Meanwhile all that,our traders would trade for food, so they will find the best and quickest ways to deliver food to our fief, they will get EXP pointsso that means they will just deliver food for betetr price almost every year. ( if they are not attacked by bandits,loosing and dieing there )''
''The armory filled with weapons and armors could be held as a storage for later selling it ( Living from War going on the map,in which I am not militarily involved in :smile: ) or It could be used for creating my own troops, which could be only educated and recruited in Towns with proper Steward and Leadership perk ( imagine having spear/shield archers looking exactly as you want them to look )''
Aren't those SUPER-DUPER ideas?
hmmm, it might be too big intervention to the game system, but I think, that ITS WORTH IT!

Anyway, I am hugely inspirated by Crusader Kings 3, but why wouldn't I be when we need more strategical features to the M&B2:Bannerlord! :smile:

I am making a poll here... To get me right ->
1.) Do you think that developers should aim for more strategical,economical,psychological depth in the game?
2.) Or do you think that the main value of the game lies in 3D battles, recruiting and conquering the Calradia?

:smile: have fun, GG WP , and may the Force be with You all!

Back
Top Bottom