MP Customization feedback and suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, the customization screen was a nice update but it has some things that, in my opinion, should very much be added or changed:

1. It seems that the customized appearance of troops don't apply to your units in captain mode. I think there are two improvements to this, either:
- Create a tab for the customization of your captain mode units where you customize your own appearance for each troop (preferred).
or
- Just use the same "loadout" automatically for your troops also.
The first one would be better, since you could still make your captain stand out from your units, by perhaps having the same loadout except your captain could have a cooler helmet, or maybe a cape like the one the vlandians and empire have.

2. There are very many troops which could use mail shoulderpieces, which are already in the game. It's weird that for example the vlandian sergeants have some ragged leather shoulder armor, but no chainmail.

3. It's an odd option for some "lower tier" units to have access to the aforementioned capes. These units include the vlandian vanguard, empire menavliaton, and vlandian voulgier to name a few. Also, it really doesn't fit the sharpshooter unit either. Imo it's ok and reasonable to have it on units like vlandian sergeants, palatine guards, knights and cataphracts. And if someone tells me that "it's customization, you should be able to pick whatever you want!", should someone be able to pick a plate armor skin for rabble? Well of course not. Each unit has their supposed aesthetic and I really feel like for example the capes don't fit the sharpshooters and voulgiers at all.

(4.) Not sure if you need to unlock a certain item for every single troop separately (if you have a certain chainmail shirt, you need to unlock the same item separately for voulgier and sergeant instead of purchasing it for voulgier which also gives it to sergeant), but if that isn't so, it should be.

i still don't understand why there's a customization in native bannerlord. mods should do these stuff when custom servers are released. maybe they'll remove customization and coins when custom servers are released

I mean, why not? And I doubt they will remove them.
What's the point? mods can add all the same stuff.
It looks like they added customization just because there's no content in multiplayer and they wanted to give people a reason to play, too bad multiplayer is still **** and barely gets 200 player a day

Back
Top Bottom