Custom troop mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Sadly Im experiencing a crash while trying to make custom troops but I rate 10/10 its not for me since im not the guy to play around with these things but its pretty cool

Move this to the mod area if needs be:

I just made my own custom army and castle guards, this is much better than anything TW has done in 9 months in terms of content. It's one dude.

-Marriage
-feasts
-diplomacy
-a reason to be in towns
-a reason to be in your thrown room
-Something to do in villages

Nope...

Last edited:
Yes, I would love to have this as a base feature on the game and not depending on mods.

Taleworld have already a lot of pools revealing how 90% + of the players want this.

I don't care about balance if implemented as PoP, where you outperform all the game, but only if you focus on them, create op companions in order to train all skills, sink a lot (aaaaa lot) of money on weapons, armor, upgrades and dedicate a lot of hours training them.

Made my own faction here with custom mounted crossbow. Custom designed each play through with different equipment. Again this custom troop mod is a great asset for modders. This is what is keeping me playing right now.

I agree. Custom units, especially for your own kingdom is great.

Not that I should mention this game, but Flesh and Steel 2, a pretty obvious ripoff for android, actually allows custom troops for player kingdom. Probably the only redeeming feature xD

Back
Top Bottom