Custom Titles

Users who are viewing this thread

segroeg's english is not bad, but he still has a few things to learn; it is very likely he had no ill intent. I think he simply didn't understand the purpose of this topic.

Sorry Jab, tradition states we can't add custom titles just because people request them. That's not how it works.

But hey, you've definitely made a name for yourself out there thanks to the iconic way you finish all your posts, so there's that :razz:

>states tradition despite immediately ignoring tradition the moment he was made a global mod
Hah I see that as proof for my earlier thesis.

@Orion
So you are trying to telling me @Count Delinard didn't set his own title?
Do you really want to make me believe that the stars and moons aligned and he got a nice and fitting title by the gratitude of other mods?
I mean just compare your own titles. That doesn't seem to add up.

I had always thought that @Orion's "Still Not Worthy" was a deliberately humbling self selected title, a reminder that with the great powers of being a global mod comes great responsibility, and in the end we are all but human.

Now I kind of want to know the backstory but I guess that's not really any of my business :grin:

Ironically, it's what I get for asking for a title back in 2005 or 2006. I didn't get one then, or for a decade after. Someone in 2016 or 2017 asked why I didn't have a title in all this time, so I told them that people who ask for titles don't get them. As a joke, I was given a title reminding me why I didn't get a title. :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom