Custom Titles

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
@Orion
So you are trying to telling me @Count Delinard didn't set his own title?
Do you really want to make me believe that the stars and moons aligned and he got a nice and fitting title by the gratitude of other mods?
I mean just compare your own titles. That doesn't seem to add up.
Now you know how deep the corruption runs.

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Eogan made all of the art for the rank images back in the day, so he had a custom title and special rank to go along with it.

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
I have to talk to Janus about fixing up your rank @Eogan but the title is done.

It was (and will be) a special rank, so it will say Weaponsmith as well. The title is a placeholder until the rank is set up. Turns out, we're doing it as a badge instead of a rank. The title will stay if you want it (and if you don't just let me know, we can also come up with something else if you'd prefer), and the badge will be added to your profile once it's made. Sadly, this is another area where the absence of Callum is being felt.

Last edited:

Janus

*spicy* *camper*
Administrator
WBWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
I've gone ahead and added a Weaponsmith badge for Eogan; the other badges @Callum was definitely wanting to handle.

Eogan

Weaponsmith
Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
Eogan made all of the art for the rank images back in the day, so he had a custom title and special rank to go along with it.
In MS-Paint! :lol: Though someone else came along and 3D-ified them. And the Archduke swirly lance is new.

Callum

Community Manager
Best answers
The missing badges were added (Honour Guard and External Developers).

The external dev ones have been assigned to people. We hope to have the Honor Guard (old legend group) ones assigned by the end of Monday (they require a little extra work while awarding them).