MP Other Custom Swedish sound pack

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Bennie94v

Knight
Best answers
Little bit of a update  :oops:
Im sorry for not keeping you guys up to date.  :mrgreen:

So our gents are almost done, (it's been a real pain getting some things right) however, while i continue working please point out if i've missed anything
Hat is still W.I.P  :grin: maybe i should get my own thread for this :?:

JacketOfGreen

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
I'm about to try to do... something Swedish. Sweden is one of the factions I really have fallen in love with, their uniforms were beautiful and they're very underrated. So, I'll work on this.

And see how it goes, hopefully well. :V

Captured Joe

Marquis
Best answers
SvenssonHD said:
Regular swedish infantry only really need one same model for the regular line infantry. For different regiments all you need is texturing which doesn't require that lot much of time! For instance

WHY DO I SEE THOSE UNIFORM PLATES IN EVERY THREAD WITH SWEDISH UNIFORMS?!? I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE I ENTERED THE FORUMS AND EVERY, EVERY SOURCE FOR SWEDISH UNIFORMS I FOUND COMES UP WITH DIFFERENT UNIFORMS FOR THE SWEDES!
And don't tell me my sources are wrong, they are more reliable than an AK47.

Captured Joe

Marquis
Best answers
Kipsleverworst said:
...is only useful for finding uniforms if you have already enough uniform knowledge to see what is reliable and what is rubbish.

And those plates are rubbish, or at least I think so.

Captured Joe

Marquis
Best answers
I believe you, you're Swedish aren't you? I suppose you know better than me, I'm just the Dutch uniform enthusiast...

Best answers
Not sure if this will be of any help, but here's a site with some images of certain swedish uniforms during the 19th century.

algonet.se/~hogman/uniformer_armen_18.htm

or

digitalgallery.nypl.org/nypldigital/explore/dgexplore.cfm?col_id=206

JacketOfGreen

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
I made them myself working off of Berserker's stuff because I wanted to use the whole skin and not just the ranker.

Flag needs doing.

Color_Pinkknight

Master Knight
Best answers
Gwyrdh said:
I made them myself working off of Berserker's stuff because I wanted to use the whole skin and not just the ranker.

Flag needs doing.
Looking good, and also, you need to change the Officer uniform a little :razz:. At least the chest piece :razz:.

Lime

Recruit
Best answers
Fan vad jag vill ha svenska skins

Och man skulle ju kunna skapa ett nytt svenskt regement :grin: