Custom soldiers

Users who are viewing this thread

If you could outfit your soldiers with your armor & weapons of choice it would be so cool man, I hope we'll get something like this but I think it'll be a mod that does this unfortunately & not the development team :/

My Little Warband already exists.

Alternatively, you could mod manually with XML and use ATC mod.

Alternatively, you could mod manually with XML
Trying this right now and this is so ****ing annoying, like a chore. I greatly miss Warband troop editor.
Bannerlord requires manual xml tweaking and a full item ID list at hand (and there is only one in the net, which seems to be from old BL versions with some items missing). Also, every single change must be tested in custom battle. It took me 3 days of work and testing to change Imperials only. I've been stuck on Vlandia for a week now.

Something like the PoP knight orders would really be nice.
Maybe a personal guard for high-tier clans. With a limit on how many units of it there can be and investment options to increase their skills and bring better equipment.
Could also be a use for companions, smith and trainer roles and so on.

would be cool if they added like warband mod prophesy of pendor where u can make your knight order, and the ai can do it to and u can train em and pay for there armor and ****, that stuff was ahead of its time

Trying this right now and this is so ****ing annoying, like a chore. I greatly miss Warband troop editor.
Bannerlord requires manual xml tweaking and a full item ID list at hand (and there is only one in the net, which seems to be from old BL versions with some items missing). Also, every single change must be tested in custom battle. It took me 3 days of work and testing to change Imperials only. I've been stuck on Vlandia for a week now.
This tool will be great for you; take a look at it. It has saved me a lot of time in the past. Working fine in 1.7.1.

WOW. That is nice. A thousand thanks to you, sir!
A pleasure, my good man.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom