• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Custom Soldier Colors

Users who are viewing this thread

White Flame

Recruit
I want it so the attire of my soldiers, regardless of region can be uniform, the way some rhodak Sergeants wore banner colors.

essentially a simple color change of soldiers shirts to my liking. I think this would be very immersive to feel like it is your own kingdom and your own soldiers not just filling your army with foreign troops.

Agreed. I've heard some things about troop colors but nothing concrete enough to relay just yet, but my hope is... Well, I suppose how I should put it is I hope that for soldiers who do have colored equipment elements, that those colors are based on the faction they're serving and not their faction of origin. For the most part, I'd rather neutral colors with banners for identification (as in actual banners, not simply the floating head-banners).

Top Bottom